pats...

SpicyMchaggis said:
patriots vs. falcons.

thats all there is..

The steelers have no chance

THen I feel bad for the Falcons.
Vicks Fast, just not when he runs into Willie!

SpicyMchaggis said:
patriots vs. falcons.

thats all there is..

The steelers have no chance

you think? i can't see the falcons beating the steelers. they're opponents this year were pretty bad!! and they only beat several by a few points.

Your all on Crack. IIRC, the STEELERS BEAT THE PATTIE CAKES, ending thier win streak, and beat the LITTLE BIRDIES FROM THE CITY OF GHEY BROTHERLY LOVE.

Way I see it, Stillers V Fulcons in da bowl, with Stillers winnin. No wat the Pats gonna come to OUR HOUSE and get away with anything against our D.

If you wanna comment on last weeks game, remember, that the Jets scored all thie points on D and spec teams.

Ohhh, and if you New Englanders wanna throw out the tired excuse of "This guy was hurt, that guy was out for injuries" The Gawd Dammed Steelers have been playing hurt, and with 2nd strings all season.

Dont have the players, hate the game.

boostisgood said:
Your all on Crack. IIRC, the STEELERS BEAT THE PATTIE CAKES, ending thier win streak, and beat the LITTLE BIRDIES FROM THE CITY OF GHEY BROTHERLY LOVE.

Way I see it, Stillers V Fulcons in da bowl, with Stillers winnin. No wat the Pats gonna come to OUR HOUSE and get away with anything against our D.

If you wanna comment on last weeks game, remember, that the Jets scored all thie points on D and spec teams.

And the Jets D and specail teams is nothing compared to those of the Pats. Remeber the Super Bowl against the rams!

If they can shut down Indy's offense, they can shut down the stealers and Big Bens gonna fold like a newspaper.

boostisgood said:
Ohhh, and if you New Englanders wanna throw out the tired excuse of "This guy was hurt, that guy was out for injuries" The Gawd Dammed Steelers have been playing hurt, and with 2nd strings all season.

Dont have the players, hate the game.

So have the patriots, they didn't have either corner back for most of the Year.
Now, how good would the stealers have done with out the bus to take the pressure off the big pussy, I mean Ben?

The patriots D are gonna wear him down till he makes a mistake and the Offense will have nothing more then a slight irritation from the Stealers D.

My guess is the stealers D will be there undoing since their only going to keep the patriots offence on the field longer.

Last edited:
lol pussy, Mind you, the OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Craig, seriously, When the Patsies were here and got beat, they got beat. I know playoffs are a different animal then regular season, but get real. IN MY HOUSE, WITH MY FANS, Pats gonna crack like humpty.

REad it and weep Pansy fans: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Rookie of the year being the key word. He has yet to EVER see real pressure other then their PATHETIC perfomance against the Jets.

Now If you like stats, I have 2 for you.
1. Pats are favored by 3
2. Brady has NEVER losed a play off game!

MOre stats you say......ok
Brady
3692 yds (NWE)
Roethlisberger
2621 yds (PIT)

Dillon
1635 yds (NWE)
Bettis
941 yds (PIT)

1sty said:
MOre stats you say......ok
Brady
3692 yds (NWE)
Roethlisberger
2621 yds (PIT)

Dillon
1635 yds (NWE)
Bettis
941 yds (PIT)

there it is...

falcons could be a good game as well but im still in favor of seeing the steelers play.

Craig, UIhhhmmmm That was 9 games for Bettis. IF, statistically, would have started all 16 Reg season games, he would have broken 2k yards. Statistically.

As far as the differences between the yardage of Ghey Brady, and Ben Ruthlessburger, its only 1k difference. To me, that does not say much for Tom Ghedy errr Brady, if a ROOKIE is only 1k yards behind you. Being a super bowl champ from the season before, Having an undefeated season, untill the Steelers broke that silly littlw fluke up seems to me he should have numbers like Manning (not Eli, the big dissapointment).

Numbers mean nothing to me, as far as points favored. IIRC, NE was favored by like 12 or something close, WHEN THEY LOST AT HEINZ FIELD TO THE STEELERS.

The simple point is this, I get to gloat and talk s***, because the Steelers ended the Patsies little cake walk (look at thier schedule, my sons pee wee team could beat those teams) and we are ranked #1 as of the end of season. :D

Captain KRM P5 said:
Patriots VS Eagles for the Super Bowl IMHO

Yep, and th eeagles wondering why they bothered to get out of bed 60 minutes later. (rofl2)

for some reason ii thought the games were yesterday and i work all day today... anyone got any good sport websites that i can use to see the play by play?

Id say the pats have it then... this should still be a good game. I think some heads will be knocked off.

boostisgood said:
lol pussy, Mind you, the OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Craig, seriously, When the Patsies were here and got beat, they got beat. I know playoffs are a different animal then regular season, but get real. IN MY HOUSE, WITH MY FANS, Pats gonna crack like humpty.

REad it and weep Pansy fans: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

(fu)

(rofl)

Big Ben fold like a newspaper and the pats walk away with the game from Stealer stupidity. What did I say was the key word?

ROOKIE

Last edited:
boostisgood said:
5 hours 15 minutes to kick off. OR should I say till the Patsies go home with bruised tushies. :D

bwhahahaahha

well at least it was close (rlaugh)

seriously you got so high on your mighty steelers since they beat the pats....looking at the last 2 seasons look at the fine company your steelers are in. this year's dolphins, last year's redskins and bills. Heck of a ball club you've got there.(second)

Back