Passenger seat height

dragonsback79

:
Mazda, CX5, Sport
2015 Sport CX5

Anyone else think the passenger seat is higher than the driver seat?
Neither seat in my model is power. Only adjustment is manual back and forth. We've adjusted the passenger seat in numerous front to back positions and it seems to sit higher for some reason. Wife feels like she's towering over the rest of us...yes she's same height as me.
any thoughts?
Can the seat be lowered somehow?

Thanks

Passenger seat is height adjustable on ours. I thought they all were. Have you checked your manual?

2015 Sport CX5
Anyone else think the passenger seat is higher than the driver seat?
Neither seat in my model is power. Only adjustment is manual back and forth. We've adjusted the passenger seat in numerous front to back positions and it seems to sit higher for some reason. Wife feels like she's towering over the rest of us...yes she's same height as me.
any thoughts?
Can the seat be lowered somehow?
Thanks
Even on Sport model, both driver and front passenger seats are height adjustable due to safety reason for proper positioning against airbags and seat belt. Check with Owner's Manual to find out how to "pump" the long height adjustment level.

Passenger seat is height adjustable on ours. I thought they all were. Have you checked your manual?

Even on Sport model, both driver and front passenger seats are height adjustable due to safety reason for proper positioning against airbags and seat belt. Check with Owner's Manual to find out how to "pump" the long height adjustment level.

The poster is asking about a 2015 CX-5, which does not have height adjustable passenger seats. They only recline and move forward/backward.

You should be able to adjust the height of your drivers seat regardless of what trim you have, but I could be wrong. I personally think the passenger seat sits a little low, but I'm pretty short.

Back