Outlawstar98's Process Thread

318741_10150963247174748_457604971_n.jpg

More JDM than most Civics rolling around with a JDM sticker. ;)

Wheel should be here Thursday !!

Glad you went with Works Bell and not that NRG crap... Keeping it legit Outlaw, that's what I like to see (slow clap)

Oh and congrats on the wheel win!

Hey Outlaw! So I just ordered a ATP Wastegate Actuator and ATP silicone vacuum hosing to replace the stock hosing from the WGA to the intake manifold/bpv. I was just wondering what brand t/elbow connectors you would use or prefer as I would like to make it as reliable as possible. Thanks!

Hey Outlaw! So I just ordered a ATP Wastegate Actuator and ATP silicone vacuum hosing to replace the stock hosing from the WGA to the intake manifold/bpv. I was just wondering what brand t/elbow connectors you would use or prefer as I would like to make it as reliable as possible. Thanks!
Just any honestly. They all do their job well cause its not a hard part to make ;)

Looking good bro... How was the install? Just disconnect the battery so the airbag doesn't deploy in your face, right?! Haha... Pow, right in the kisser!!

it was quite easy, disconnected negative. removed air bag, removed the center bolt. Tugged hard to remove the wheel. Used the supplied jump to jump the airbag plug so no light comes on from it. Also came with a plug that fits in the horn. So pluged that in and followed the papers it came with and it hooked up in no time. Easy easy easy.

it was quite easy, disconnected negative. removed air bag, removed the center bolt. Tugged hard to remove the wheel. Used the supplied jump to jump the airbag plug so no light comes on from it. Also came with a plug that fits in the horn. So pluged that in and followed the papers it came with and it hooked up in no time. Easy easy easy.

Awesome!! Guess I'll be ordering that Key!s steering wheel after all...

Make sure you buy the WorksBell stuff for te Hub adapter (make sure it's the short one) and their quick release cause it's the best quality out there!

Back