Open Wastegate $2500 fine - Florida

haha i think noise restriction are mainly for residential neighborhoods sooooo unless your flyin at full boost down neighborhood streets i think u'll be ok haha

That is correct. They are pulling cars over and checking !!!(monkey)

Is this something specific to Dade/Broward? I have not heard of this up where I'm at. Either way it stinks and won't generate enough revenue to make a difference imo.

The law has been on the books for a few years. It is just that the state is enforcing it to collect money. Like they are going after cars with dark tint.

no emmissions testing but the cops will harrass anyone driving an import more than a straight pipe V8 Cobra. there's been evo's and srt-4's pulled over in my area and given a ticket for exhaust noise pollution, but the really wacky thing is that the cars had stock exhausts (hahaspit)

U can get a ticket for having your radio too loud on a highway if they really wanted to go that far. they just blame it on noise pollution.

So that law basically states that u need a stock untampered exhaust system that passes emmissions before selling the car?

EDIT: WOW i just realized i bumped this thread lol

Last edited:
Back