One of those STF builds

Because the 2 reminds us of the Miata in so many ways. I think it's a Miata but fwd lol

I still think I will own one again when I can afford an other car. I had the Speed3 and I find the 2 to have more character and personality than the Speed3. If the MS3 was AWD with less computer ESP crap it would be a great car, but nothing beats a drivers car.

I can't wait to see what the next RX-7 and MX-5 will look like...

Oh I agree that they are similar. One of my good friends said it best that the 2 is just like a 1.6L Miata. Thats what I tell people.

So I just placed the order for all the parts needed to use my friends 400 pound springs in the front.

From mazdamotorsports
PLATE, STRUT BRG (MOD) New top mount to hold the smaller 2.5 I.D coilover spring
Part No : 0000-04-2204

SPACER, HELPER SPRING Needed to separate the main spring from the helper
Part No : 0000-04-9925

From Amazon
Hyperco CS100 Blue 2.50" I.D. 4" Free Length Steel Helper Spring

CameraZOOM-20130829183911816.jpg

Last edited:
I installed the 400 pound front springs today and got another alignment. For daily use these springs are great dare I say better then stock stock PSS springs(275). The front end feels more planted and doesn't bounce as much. Steering feel is more direct as well. All and all a great upgrade for any bilstein PSS owner. next I will be changing the rear springs to 375. Stock is 220.

Stock eibach bilstein
CameraZOOM-20130831114933714.jpg

Installed
CameraZOOM-20130831133604120.jpg

Something I noticed during today's alignment was the rear toe changed from 0.44 to 0.56 and I am pretty sure that is because of gas.... So at a full tank I have 0.44 which is good for daily driving and when the car is empty aka race fuel the toe is 0.56 and the car rotates better!!. So unless I am going crazy I think this is awesome :)

This is a conversion of ypur bilstein coilovers with eibach suspension springs ?

Join to my group on facebook and post all your info about mazda's 2 share with the world .

Mazda 2 Puerto Rico Crew

Feel free to post this link in your fb group :). My shock/spring setup is what the b spec guys run. I listed the parts needed to run a 2.5in I.d spring on the PSS kit.

Feel free to post this link in your fb group :). My shock/spring setup is what the b spec guys run. I listed the parts needed to run a 2.5in I.d spring on the PSS kit.

I have a similiar setup but machined th upper perch and the lower adjuster to accept a 2.25" sprint and helper.

Looks great. did you settle on a ride height yet? Was it 23.5/24? that's where I ended up. I was lower but the muffler really took a beating with the tri point bar installed at last event. So it raised it up.

Jeff

I have a similiar setup but machined th upper perch and the lower adjuster to accept a 2.25" sprint and helper.

Looks great. did you settle on a ride height yet? Was it 23.5/24? that's where I ended up. I was lower but the muffler really took a beating with the tri point bar installed at last event. So it raised it up.

Jeff

If I recall correctly it's 24F 24.6R. Once again these measurements were taken in the streets so....

Thanks

Thanks about support , all info what can help us for mazda's 2 i keep share it !

Join us to the group and send me a messege to know who you are :)

I have a little over 1000 miles on the tranny fluid and oil so far so good :) Tranny feels great and not burning any oil. I plan to change the oil ever 5k and the tranny fluid before race season starts.

Back