North American meet in MICHIGAN

actually it has more curves then that!

"Legend says a Dragon lives in the mountains of western North Carolina. He tests your skills on US129 with 318 curves in 11 miles. Everyone who comes to ride the Dragon will always remember it. "

i lost count last time i was on the road, but its the best thing out there.:D

the best road i have driven:D it was awesome. but you have to watch out for the semis. i came around a corner at the top of 2nd and almost met up with one. i locked up and slid to the side, luckily, just as he was about to side-swipe me:mad: other than that, it was awesome!!

mazdamp3_18 said:
the meet in michigan is cancelled now.... just to let everyone know... due to lack of interest from others... i am planning to have meet in tenessee on a bad ass road... and it is now in the center of the US so everyone will be satisfied about the location.. the road there has 315 turns in 11 miles.... its very sweet.... let me know if you would be interested in having a meet in tenessee

Hey mazdamp3_18,

There's a few of us in Windsor that were planning on making the ride over, a Protege, MP3 and a couple of P5's, maybe more.

Is there any chance of still meeting somewhere to cruise/hangout that weekend or some other?
:confused:

yeah if you guys want to hang out sometime soon that would be sweet.... let me know when an ill be there or youll be here

is it the mp3 with white wheels???

Back