New to forum and new to Mazda

Pooleboyj

:
2010 Mazda CX 9 Touring
This is the first forum I have been to as well as the first Mazda I have owned. I am looking for some help and a little direction around. Does anyone known of ant good reasonably priced headrest DVD players that will match the tan interior of the seats. Also are there any cool features on the CX 9 that the dealer doesn't tell you about. Thanks in advance for the help.

Welcome to the forums! As far as the headrest TV's, I have the Rosen and the color is almost spot on with the tan interior.

Welcome.
First thing I would do: read the Owners' Manual

lol who reads the owners manual?!!?! lol i only crack that out if the powers out.. haha the cx 9 is sick what did you get for a package? system navi? or anything like that? one thing i would say if its new, is that the little plastic trim that should be sliver or what ever color on the door panel just before the arm rest scratches super crazy easy... we had ours replaced but i would throw some clear plastic over it and then you wont need to worry!

Welcome!

lol who reads the owners manual?!!?! !

While I would generally agree with you that owners manuals are for wusses, I find I have to refer to the manual on the CX9 quite regularly. There are just too many options/settings etc on this vehicle to try to sort it out without a map. It took me about two months to figure out how the doors locked and unlocked! I just figured out that you don't actually need to hold down the outside door handle button until it beeps to lock (just a touch and walk away works fine it turns out). Even now I find sometimes that I need to cycle the door locks a couple of times to get the rear doors open and it is not that the system doesn't work. These new generation electronics are wonderful in how many options they allow but it takes a manual to figure them out sometimes.

what thats how you do it!!! turns out maybe i should read the manual lol we fight with the damn door locks all the time! thanks lol

Back