New to the Forum (2013 CX-9)

Hey all! New to this forum and New to owning a 2013 mazda cx9 touring. Just was wondering if anyone knows how I can get a list of equipment that my car originally came with? I tried emailing Mazda but it's been 2 weeks and no response and Edmunds gives me a round about list of what it may have came with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I don't have my CX-9 handy at the moment but the touring came with several standard features like memory seats, Bose/Nav, auto up/down front windows... etc... There could be a 'build sheet' in the spare tire well that will give you all the factory codes of what's on your particular vehicle. If you can find that there may be an on-line translator for the various 3 character codes on that sheet.

For me the easiest way is to find the brochure for the model year. Here is the one for the US 2013 CX-9

In the last pages you will see the list of accessories for the model trims. Find your model trim and you will see the list of equipment.

Trims and features often vary by country, if you are not in the US you can try to find the brochure for your specific country.

Back