New socks & shoes. MS Rays and Bridgestone RE-01R

Your car looks amazing, I have always loved those wheels. I must add that your photography skills are great too, fantastic parking to make use of lighting. It gives that nice gradient that makes silver really shine.

Awesome! (thumb)

thanks a lot for all the positive feedback! I shoot for a hobby and thought that the SFO area was a great place to snap off a few with my new 40D.

I was thinking coilovers due to bound/rebound adjustabilty. To my knowledge there were no tuned spring/shock combos for the MS3 that offered such dual abjustabilty. I could really care less about ride height. I've done the slammed thing ages ago and the negatives easily outweigh the positives IMHO. Any ideas when the CP-E/Koni combo will hit?

Last edited:
I was thinking coilovers due to bound/rebound adjustabilty. To my knowledge there were no tuned spring/shock combos that offered such dual abjustabilty. I could really care less about ride height. I've done the slammed thing ages ago and the negatives easily outweigh the positives IMHO. Any ideas when the CP-E/Koni combo will hit?

Here is the thread: http://www.****************.org/for...ack-spring-spring-setup-use-koni-yellows.html

I would say at least 2-3 months...

What size RE01R's did you go with?

Edit- nevermind... see it in your signature: 225/40ZR18

thanks a lot for all the positive feedback! I shoot for a hobby and thought that the SFO area was a great place to snap off a few with my new 40D.

I was thinking coilovers due to bound/rebound adjustabilty. To my knowledge there were no tuned spring/shock combos for the MS3 that offered such dual abjustabilty. I could really care less about ride height. I've done the slammed thing ages ago and the negatives easily outweigh the positives IMHO. Any ideas when the CP-E/Koni combo will hit?

Ride looks great. Go with the BC Coilovers...

The koni with damping?!

What are you looking for in a suspension setup...?
CP-E is currently R&Ding a Koni setup with matched springs. It won't be height adjustable, but it will be the best performing springs/shocks out there. If you're into looks, then any coilover will do...
How far away till production? I have respect for cp-e. Who should I contact, please?

How far away till production? I have respect for cp-e. Who should I contact, please?

I have no idea...they are still R&Ding... They should be working with Koni on custom valving some shocks. They still have to work on the springs.
The only contact I know is "stretch" on the forum who started the tread. He is the one personally working the project.

Last edited:
Here is the thread: http://www.****************.org/for...ack-spring-spring-setup-use-koni-yellows.html

I would say at least 2-3 months...
Thanks for the intriguing sight and info. Sorry about asking the question already answered. I think I have time lag with my posts. Thanks X

Last edited:
Back