New projects

agreed, fitment on that piece is terrible, the corners are screwed into the cut stock dash piece and then the screws (well, the screw covers) are still visible after installed

I order it and then

Took me 1 minute to see that it was wrong. They need to go back to the drawing board and get better fitment. I send mine back just 5 minutes after gettting it.(shocked)

Mazdaspeed2oo35 said:
The One on Ebay Looks Very Clean, and It seems to fit perfectly. Well I was just trying to help Guys.... even though i'm not an MS3 owner but MSP..

Yeah thats the one i bought. As for texture I think that im gonna take it back off do some wet sanding and try to get it smooth. I will then post more pics. It will prolly be next weekend if i decide to do it.

Yeah i completely sanded it down as smooth as i could then reprimed it and wet sanded it then painted it with some normal black paint so im gonna let it dry and post more pics when i get it installed

Still didnt like the way the paint turnt out so no i got some gravle guard that we use around the shop and hopefully will give the texture im looking for.

Back