23.JPG
24.JPG
25.JPG
26.jpg
27.JPG
28.JPG
29.JPG
30.JPG

yea so the cars a lil dirty and i went a lil crazy but i just got my camera back anywho enjoy and tell what you think im open for suggestions.

Suomi said:
Beautiful pics (bow) , except for this one. It hurts my head (confused)
yes i know i took over 80 shots, these are the ones that didnt come out bad... i need a tripod desperatly. i wasnt sure if it was me or not thanks non the less.

and thier msr 190s

Very very hot car. Nice job. Although I'm not digging the yellow that much, I'm sure with more work it'll look better.

enigM@ said:
lol, no tripod??

black mica rocks (rockon)
haah you know it! yea long exposure shots need a tripod... if you look in the back of some shots you see the brake lights of cars.

L8R-yea to bad its not as beautiful here as it is in Hawaii! During the day this town is a mad hosue there are no good places unless i drive out to the boons!

Suomi-If you want like a big shot i can attach it, thier all 5 megapixel shots. anyone for that matter if you see one you like point it out.

like the night pics, your interior looks sweet, and I wish I had a turbo like yourself.......

jealous here.....

-R

SenorCorwin said:
L8R-yea to bad its not as beautiful here as it is in Hawaii! During the day this town is a mad hosue there are no good places unless i drive out to the boons!

Suomi-If you want like a big shot i can attach it, thier all 5 megapixel shots. anyone for that matter if you see one you like point it out.

You've got a PM

Back