New MSP owner but not so new car

Emode said:
Just to let you know I took good care of that engine. Ran it for like 45k with varying boost levels and she never gave me a problem. You got a damn good deal on the car, and should have read up on it before just mashing the gas, probably had the boost too high. I wish I could have helped, but I had to sell the car to pay for rehab, which im in right now. Herion is a hard as drug to kick, and I had to reevaluate my life and get my self right, even if it meant giving up my baby. Thanks to everyone who was my friend from these forums, you guys helped me out in many aspects of my life, Ill never forget you guys. Mazdateam for life.:)

Impressive. Good Luck.

i remember the car and the stories. It sounds like you are the only person to beat me out with bad luck upon purchase. My car shattered a bearing 3 days after i purchased it. You beat me by 2 days. Bastard. Good luck withthe buildup.

And emode... good luck man. It takes a lot to admit the problem and get the help. Props to you for stepping up to the plate to make your life better. Come back and see us to let us know how your doing.

First of all, good luck with the rehab. With that said, here's some advice from an old man. NEVER buy a sports car from anyone under 35. Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking Trust me.

^^ ahh thats not true! I absolutely baby my car! i wont ever beat it even if i was going to sell it tommarow still wouldnt. but in general i know what u meen. some are like that others are not.

LEXi73 said:
^^ ahh thats not true! I absolutely baby my car! i wont ever beat it even if i was going to sell it tommarow still wouldnt. but in general i know what u meen. some are like that others are not.

Very true... I never drive my car hard or abuse it. I hate stupid kids that just go out and beat on stuff. I'll get on my car from time to time, but i'm not dumb and wreckless about it. My cars life has been a pampered one since i picked it up.

Hi all. I know its been a ******* decade, but hey, why not. I want the people to knew me to know im clean, happy, and such. I have a cbr600rr to deal with my speed habit...lol...but other than that thing are great. you can beat addiction, yes, you can, and I was one of the worst. Moving to Portland in a week for a new career.

Now I just ned to collect my old photos for posterity. But really, I love you all, and the emotion I get when I see an MSP is second to none. I want to go talk to them, but I feel they wouldnt understand, cause maybe it's just another used car to them.........but maybe not?

Back