New Jersey Mazda Club?

Well i mean i have the factory 17s that came on my car.... Two have brand new tires less that 1k on them and then two back tires are shot. They arent the prettiest rims but theyll get you around lmao. And i also have another set of 17s (no tires) im trying to sell but theyre 4lug.

gotcha, im trying to see if i test fit my boys gen2 MS3 rims on my MSP to see how they look.

Hey guys I made the initial move to try and make a club work in our area. Having decals designed for NJCC with a jersey outline. They look awesome. Having 10 made and should have them by the end of the week. Out of the ten i have 5 silver/grey... 3 white and 2 black. If you want a specific color hmu ASAP!!! 973-580-4026

bronze! or gold haha

btw might have another friend who is converting to a mazda fan. coming from the honda game. we checked out a MS3 last night. thing was sick. wicked fast and tuned very nicely. probably has at least $4000-5000 in parts and labor alone done to it. so might have a new forum member soon haha

just a fyi friday nights is not just a mazda thing lol. mine isnt on the road yet just come down and hang out. but once my pro5 is done im in with you guys

just a fyi friday nights is not just a mazda thing lol. mine isnt on the road yet just come down and hang out. but once my pro5 is done im in with you guys

Hey idc. The more cars the better lol. ANd nice man no problem. I just want to get a nice decent crew together

No problem. Need more people in the club.

That being said sunday is the car show. Ill be postingf the time and address later tonight when i get home from work. Sunday morning at my house we will be prepping hte cars and laying the decals on. If you guys would like to come with us sunday please do. You can show up sunday morning for your decal.

Dam I hope I don't have to work Sunday which would prob end up happening. If I can join I would like a white color decal if possible.

Alright guys heres the deal for tomorrows car show. Its at 701 Ridgewood Road in Washington Township. 8am-3pm. Ill be leaving my house closer to 930-945ish. Would like to roll with a few cars at once and park together rather than be scattered throughout the show.

I am picking up the group decals tonight around 9. SHould be home around 930 and ill be throwing mine on tonight. Anyone who wishes to pick theres up today or tomorrow in the morning just shoot me a text 973-580-4026. Theyre gonna be $5 bucks. Best price i could work out.

how was the car show? sorry i couldnt make it. got caught up with putting my buddys car back together. caught a nice tan though haha

When's the next show around the Clifton area? Maybe set something up at Garden State Mall? Or maybe in Garret Mountain in Paterson?

Back