New Jersey Mazda Club?

kooofie

:
Speed 3
Come on guys lets get a nj mazda club or something goin on here....u no there all thos civic ridin around and vws in jersey with there lil crews....lets get something together...meet up somewere....im from jersey city but i know about 6 speed 3s/ 3 speed 6/ a couple rx 7 some mz3...come on

were were thinking MAZDASPEEDNJ my boy makes vinalys...unless u wanan call it something else

we already have something of that nature, not sure if its still going strong though.
Its mid-atlantic-mazda-club (or something close to that) but like mentioned not too many will follow on a scale of that anymore since ppl priorities and location do not permit.

there's plenty of mazda meeting throughout NJ check for yourself which one your closer to.

we already have something of that nature, not sure if its still going strong though.
Its mid-atlantic-mazda-club (or something close to that) but like mentioned not too many will follow on a scale of that anymore since ppl priorities and location do not permit.

there's plenty of mazda meeting throughout NJ check for yourself which one your closer to.

I totally forgot about MAMC, lol CleanNeon is the PA chair... I forget who is the NJ Chair.

Well if anyone knows of a mazda club in north jersey im interested there are alot of mazdas im my area i see mazdaspeeds offten. So i think the word needs to get out!

well were working on mazdaspeed new jersey

we have vinyls with the outline of new jersey...and M.S.N.J above it PM me if u want to get in we have about 10 cars already

we deffinatly should and we have the perfect spot to meet i think we can meet by the garden state plaza mall parking lot

I just bought my first mazda... 2011 Mazda3 Sport. ( not a speed :/ but the conversion was already started on it. ) can i get in on this club even though im not an actual SPEED3 ?? Im currently deployed and wont be home untill september, so im using this time to get work done that way when i get home i can jump right into shows and meets. Keep me posted if i can join. thanks.

Anyone still intertest in getting a car meet up together

so did any of this come to a conclusion or is it still up in the air cuz im game to join a crew.

I have 2010 mazda3 hatchback with a few things done to it and hopefully many more to come. Is anyone seriously interested in getting a meeting night together. I am in Union, Nj. I know a few good spots around the area that would could meet up. Let me kno if anyone is interested. This is opened to anyone with a Mazda! No restrictions!

I'll be moving to NJ next month. Currently i have an 08 speed 3 with several mods... power mostly. I'm currently one of the original members of Headturners here in Charleston SC and will be looking to start a chapter in NJ. Check out our facebook page for Headturners. we currently have over 300 members all over the east coast. its not just for Mazdas so anyone who is into cars is welcome. i have threads on here with pics of my car so just search my threads and you'll see. hopefully i will see some of you sometime in January when i get to Mcguire AFB.

im down, i have a MSP and i live in central jersey. pretty much 20 minute drive from a bunch of towns like edison, piscataway, elizabeth, plainfield, new brunswick, somerset, etc.

Back