new guy!

HI guys of the mazda247 forums. I recently purchased a 2006 white mazdaspeed 6 and have already begun tweaking it. first to go was the crap plastic bpv. replaced with a properly crushed 1g dsm bov. I got a cp-e nano on the way, and a boost gauge and pod on the way. I actually got the vehicle as a certified pre owned, giving me a lovely 55k miles of warranty valid until jan 2014. so im not going to be doing any crazy mods to the vehicle until i get closer to the end of the warranty. Anything i do ill be keeping all the stock parts so i can swap out to go to the dealership for any warranty work. i think my next item to buy is def gunna be a AP. but I love the car and always down with surfing forums so my name will be popping up more as i get more involved.

Im located in dayton ohio, if any speed owners are in the general area pm me maybe we can go cruising.

Im outta here for now..... Im a computer engineer major and got some work to do.

(couch)

Congrats on the new ride (and in the best colour). That's GREAT news about the warranty, as you will no doubt read. It's just nice to have the extra cushion in case.

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy the Speed6!

Welcome and congrats.... To bad you didnt get the rarest bestest color Velocity Red....;)

Just got mine too jan 1st Still under factory powertrain warranty.. And it had 19,000 miles on it when I bought it it has 20,800 now..

its 2006

Back