New girl from SoCAl here

lol its prob cuz females on this forum are very very very few lol plus this chick was a str8 attention wh*re haha their are way more pics of herself in this thread then her own damn car!!!

Yeah... I knew that using a pic of me as my avatar would help get my question answered asap (and it did, and I expected the teasing & jibes that came with it) but seriously hon, posting unrequested pics of your tat and going on about how much of a guy-in-a-girls-body you are (basically every guy's fantasy)... I didn't believe it was a real girl until she posted pics of herself with the other forum member... even now I wonder if it was a guy that just grabbed pics & made two profiles.

Whoever said that guys never post pictures of themselves on here... we should totally make a 'myspace picture' thread to treat the ladies, lol!

... in the meantime, waiting for other profile to be approved...

Yeah... I knew that using a pic of me as my avatar would help get my question answered asap (and it did, and I expected the teasing & jibes that came with it) but seriously hon, posting unrequested pics of your tat and going on about how much of a guy-in-a-girls-body you are (basically every guy's fantasy)... I didn't believe it was a real girl until she posted pics of herself with the other forum member... even now I wonder if it was a guy that just grabbed pics & made two profiles.

Whoever said that guys never post pictures of themselves on here... we should totally make a 'myspace picture' thread to treat the ladies, lol!

... in the meantime, waiting for other profile to be approved...

hahahah if you had a pic of a penis for your avatar i wuda still answered haha wether your a chick or not lol n hey whats wrong wit posting unrequested pix of a tat!! huh?? i done it lmao n not every guy wants a chick like that i prefer girls in girls bodies lol but if she knew a lil bout cars that wud be lovely.. ;) n this is really my thread i like to pretend i'm chick for attention ahahahhaa yeah right if someone did tht they needa see someone for some help :p n what profile you tawkin bout gettin approved?? another one on this forum?? trust me u don't wan have these dudes on here postin pix of themselves it'll make you turn lesbian lol jk

This thread is funny. Bottom line, most guys on here are creeps that will try to take advantage of female members on here, just stay cautious and don't let anyone try to do that to you. If you need any help with anything or have any questions I'd be more than happy to help (not trying to sound creepy).

This thread is funny. Bottom line, most guys on here are creeps that will try to take advantage of female members on here, just stay cautious and don't let anyone try to do that to you. If you need any help with anything or have any questions I'd be more than happy to help (not trying to sound creepy).

can we say creep??? hahha jk bro... LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!! jist incase this trick comes back lol

^Exploiting herself to get a question answered!? LMAO!!

Nice!! Least you knew what you were getting into

I will help you...

Put in it your butt...lol...

Yeah, because I completely forgot ScratchNSniff writes idiotic things in white since the last time I posted.

Yeah, I used a random picture of a girl to get my question answered quicker as I had to get that part ASAP... who knows if it's really me? And its gone now anyway.

To the other girl on the forum, stay classy! Its great there are girls on here who are knowledgable, and aren't just trying to be everyone's fantasy.

Last edited:
Holy heck, what a coincidence... I signed on to this place after years to find an unrelated topic... to the few who posted the last few posts, what haters! Yeah, I'll admit, I used to be an attention *****- but I met a lot of really cool people on here (yes, in person- not with 2 profiles or whatever)... looks like it's been overrun with a$$holes...

Anyhow, I did ALL my work on my P5 MYSELF... I got rid of it (it was becoming a pile of sh!t), and traded it in for my truck about the time I stopped coming on this site- 2 years ago... I ended up with a 2008 Ford F150 (in which I have done most of the work and mods MYSELF, again), and I will NEVER go back to a car again.

I'm glad this thread entertained you enough for you to post a bunch of BS, but things have changed- you grow up, learn, and move on. Have a great day ya'll =)

so your really a dude posin as a girl right???? haha jk u shuda kept the p5 or atleast not go with ford trucks thats str8 lame son!!! i'd rather be cummin then strokin haha but hey thats me

No, sadly, I am not a dude posing as a girl... I liked my car, but like I said, it was a straight pile of crap from the day i bought it... I upgraded 'son'- I went to Ford, which OWNS Mazda ;)

I married a man with an F350, so I'd rather go with the Powerstroke- now, if you want speed off the line with less turbo lag, yeah, get a Dodge... but if you want a diesel for pulling power and work, Ford is the way to go- which is what we pull our 40ft toy hauler with... I can't wait to upgrade to the new Scorpion engine in Ford's new Super Dutys!

No, sadly, I am not a dude posing as a girl... I liked my car, but like I said, it was a straight pile of crap from the day i bought it... I upgraded 'son'- I went to Ford, which OWNS Mazda ;)

I married a man with an F350, so I'd rather go with the Powerstroke- now, if you want speed off the line with less turbo lag, yeah, get a Dodge... but if you want a diesel for pulling power and work, Ford is the way to go- which is what we pull our 40ft toy hauler with... I can't wait to upgrade to the new Scorpion engine in Ford's new Super Dutys!

eh i'd rape a truck anyday of the week lol n awww MAZDA the only good thing ford did since forever was buy it :) i'm actually more of a chevy guy myself i jist like talkin s*** :) sorry i'm ABN :p congrats on gettin married i'm sure u jist broke alot of hearts on here hahahaha

yeah u won't catch me in that hood lol but hey feel free to hit me up on myspace.........

oh s*** nvm don't got one ;) lol

Back