New Girl on the Block :)

Most of them are... its almost like you wave alot of money in their faces and they go retarded. Forget how to act professional.. Some are worse than others i.e Micheal Vick. (headshake

Im dont ranting... I could go on for days about what a piece of s*** he is..

:)

Agreed!!!

Welcome! Car looks nice! First time I've seen grey leather in a yellow 5, but I like it!

As for where to get mods, buy everything online for the best prices, and you'll support our community. ProtegeGarage, corksport, street unit, etc...

I'm not sure if the light gray seats were factory or not. They were ok, but got a great deal on these.

Oh, and the light gray are for sale if anyone is interested.

dsc02701.jpg

dsc02702.jpg

dsc02703.jpg

dsc02704.jpg

dsc02705.jpg

dsc02706p.jpg

dsc02707q.jpg

dsc02708t.jpg

This is true... And when it does snow, they put sand down and nit salt. Plus everything shuts down, so no need to take the car out of the garage anyway lol!

I always hate when it snows because everyone goes crazy like the end of the world is coming. Gotta go stock up on everything and the snow doesn't even last a few days.

yo what's up? Love the tan/black 2 tone seats! Really a nice touch. Glad there are still some of the rare yellow p5's out there, such a good looking color.

Welcome. Nice looking P5. I am also new and just piced up an 02 (Yellow). My 02 doesnt have the side markers......anyone?

Yellow is the best color for a car!! Mine is an 02 and has the side marker lights. Must be an 02.5 I guess.

That, and tweeters in the side mirrors, and the cup holders for 02.5 went from the flipup lid and shallow cups, to just cups.

Back