New girl from SoCAl here

so alright ya'll. i'm not gonna be on much this weekend... i DO have a life, believe it or not... lol, i wish you all have a good weekend. be safe, and i'm sure i'll be on here periodically for short amounts of time here and there. and just so ya'll dont get restless, i will leave u with this- this pic was taken a while ago, before i let my hair grow out... fun fun!

meagain.jpg

You are such a tease, lol, have fun this weekend, be safe, don't do anything i usually do,lol

so alright ya'll. i'm not gonna be on much this weekend... i DO have a life, believe it or not... lol, i wish you all have a good weekend. be safe, and i'm sure i'll be on here periodically for short amounts of time here and there. and just so ya'll dont get restless, i will leave u with this- this pic was taken a while ago, before i let my hair grow out... fun fun!

meagain.jpg

neeeeeeice!!!(wow)

Weekends rock!!!!!!! I usially get drunk, or work on the car... Sometimes both, which is NOT a good combination (unless you don't mind having bolts left over.)

Went snowboarding lat night after work, it was fun...

Oh to be in highschool again......competing for the attention of another.......lol....so sad

By the way>>>>>>6"4, 260lbs, athletic, funny, smart<<<<<<<<

I have never seen more guys vaiing for the effection of one girl. She's cute but you all are acting like you have never seen a woman before. Why not save the time and get her address, and actually meet her. Drive 500-1000 miles just to find out that she isn't what she seems. No offense RAIDERH8R, I know you like the attention and all but the reason these guys are doing this is because there aren't awhole lot of girls on car forums. Not that you aren't hot but this is bordering on (extremely) rediculous.

Put your puds away and lets get back to the matter at hand. RAIDERH8R didn't come on to the forums to find a husband, or maybe she did. This hasn't become the "off-topic" thread, it has become the "RAIDERH8R" thread. She seems like a nice girl and all but damn... WOOF!!!

I have never seen more guys vaiing for the effection of one girl. She's cute but you all are acting like you have never seen a woman before. Why not save the time and get her address, and actually meet her. Drive 500-1000 miles just to find out that she isn't what she seems. No offense RAIDERH8R, I know you like the attention and all but the reason these guys are doing this is because there aren't awhole lot of girls on car forums. Not that you aren't hot but this is bordering on (extremely) rediculous.

Put your puds away and lets get back to the matter at hand. RAIDERH8R didn't come on to the forums to find a husband, or maybe she did. This hasn't become the "off-topic" thread, it has become the "RAIDERH8R" thread. She seems like a nice girl and all but damn... WOOF!!!

Its just bullshitting around..Chill...its not that serious.. :D

I know TRE, it just seems like the people who have actually been helping people with there car problems are paying more attn. to RAIDERH8R. Dude, 48pages and 721 inserts in 4 days has to be a record. I'm sure there are problems that people are having you could be helping them out with. lol: what would your girlfriend say.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but less help is being provided to those who need it. COOL?

Back