New girl from SoCAl here

Somebody poke her..... throw water on her...... get an airhorn...... this is her thread, she is supposed to be here....

quick, who lives closest to her, go wake her ass up!! I'm so bored at work

im dislexix...i thought you said were having dreams of sleeping in her but thats just neasty and i had to read a few more times to get what you said hehe, sorry i'll go back to bed now....

oh wow, i missed a lot... acid, shrooms, stalking, and someone even said i was uplifting the raiders!! bull crap!!!! i am now up... had a LONG night... good morning to ya'll!!

"Guess whos back...back again...Tre Is back, FTW"...Snap, I didnt miss much, How are you becca? did you party last night?

"Guess whos back...back again...Tre Is back, FTW"...Snap, I didnt miss much, How are you becca? did you party last night?

nope, not much of a partier... as wierd as that seems... nope, just went to shoot some pool with some friends that i hadnt seen in a while. then we went to a stater bros parking lot and they bumped their systems- trying to impress me, cuz im like the sound system queen here in rivi. lol, other than that, im doing great tre. u?

nope, not much of a partier... as wierd as that seems... nope, just went to shoot some pool with some friends that i hadnt seen in a while. then we went to a stater bros parking lot and they bumped their systems- trying to impress me, cuz im like the sound system queen here in rivi. lol, other than that, im doing great tre. u?

Im doing wonderful...Another fun 12 hour shift through the wee-hours of the night...Im running of hopes and dreams, seriously, i got barely 3 hours of sleep...Your a pool shark eh? Have you ever heard of a bar called "the arches" near chula vista?

th_mycar5.jpg

here's my lights! although, u really cant catch the color of them :( the heads are bluish and the fogs are really yellow, but i cant get a good pic for some reason....

th_mycar5.jpg

here's my lights! although, u really cant catch the color of them :( the heads are bluish and the fogs are really yellow, but i cant get a good pic for some reason....

Can't see it at work, pwned by teh red X's as usual..give me the link to where to have them hosted

Im doing wonderful...Another fun 12 hour shift through the wee-hours of the night...Im running of hopes and dreams, seriously, i got barely 3 hours of sleep...Your a pool shark eh? Have you ever heard of a bar called "the arches" near chula vista?

hopes and dreams huh? just a lil longer... yup, i play pool, and i must say, im pretty good(eekdance) nope, never heard of the place...

Back