New cx5 2.5p limited edition in soul red

BODIE37

Hi Guys just a quick note to say thanks to all the great information and opinions on this website ......

I have just purchased a Brand New CX5 2.5LTR Petrol Limited here in New Zealand 3 hours ago and I have already put it away to bed in my carpeted garage , car shed.
It had 18kms on the clock about 11 miles on it .

This is the first time that I have ever purchased a brand new car.

The Limited is like the Grand Touring with laether , moonroof ,bigger bose , xenon lights all the tech pack as well .

The only feature it does not have is the City Auto Brake System as this feature in NA here.
It really looks lovely in this colour and has a great sporty look about it.

I drove the new 2013 Santa Fe and found it really a tad soft and felt like an old dinosaur compared to the sprightly CX5.
I will post up a pic later on to our new edition to our growing Mazda family.
2004 V6 MAZDA MPV ( Mazda5) Wifes Car
1998 V6 MAZDA MPV Efini ( Going to be sold now )
Had to share our excitment !

Hi Guys just a quick note to say thanks to all the great information and opinions on this website ......

I have just purchased a Brand New CX5 2.5LTR Petrol Limited here in New Zealand 3 hours ago and I have already put it away to bed in my carpeted garage , car shed.
It had 18kms on the clock about 11 miles on it .

This is the first time that I have ever purchased a brand new car.
hey another kiwi!

Let me know how you like it and how much you paid for it. I might test drive a 2.5 limited this weekend but dealer said there is little to negotiate on price (hinted 3% off RRP)

Back