New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it as Mazda only announced the 6 would get it free. Probably 19 will have the proper usb port.

Doubt it as Mazda only announced the 6 would get it free. Probably 19 will have the proper usb port.

Isn't that due to the fact that it's release coincided with AA/ACP announcement (uhm)

They may eventually announce some 2018 model (built and sold that is) might get it for free but probably top tier variants.

Isn't that due to the fact that it's release coincided with AA/ACP announcement (uhm)

They may eventually announce some 2018 model (built and sold that is) might get it for free but probably top tier variants.

If I remember correctly, they actually announced CarPlay was coming when they announced/released the 2nd gen CX-5. Around March 2017. I’m trying to re-find the article.

Omg not THAT tired old thread again. That was referenced in post 1 of this thread. And it's never been officially verified by anyone even by the author who never responds to emails regarding the claim. Personally lost all respect for cars.com over that.
The Mazda 6 is getting it free because the USB port is the newer one. The reason they are NOT offering it free to anyone else is because no other car has those new ports. They aren't going to add it midyear to any other car unless they officially call it a refresh like they did once before: the 2016.5 CX-5.

If I remember correctly, they actually announced CarPlay was coming when they announced/released the 2nd gen CX-5. Around March 2017. I’m trying to re-find the article.
Ok but it was actually around the time of the 6 that more concrete details came out

Omg not THAT tired old thread again. That was referenced in post 1 of this thread. And it's never been officially verified by anyone even by the author who never responds to emails regarding the claim. Personally lost all respect for cars.com over that.
The Mazda 6 is getting it free because the USB port is the newer one. The reason they are NOT offering it free to anyone else is because no other car has those new ports. They aren't going to add it midyear to any other car unless they officially call it a refresh like they did once before: the 2016.5 CX-5.
What's the amperage for these new ports (uhm)

Someone found this on a chinese ebay site. https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.22.7222437e3vm4EW&id=561971324746&ns=1&abbucket=6#detail

TB29z4ObEo09KJjSZFDXXb9npXa_!!2071048479.jpg

TB2Wr3pftbJ8KJjy1zjXXaqapXa_!!2071048479.jpg

TB29hoTftnJ8KJjSszdXXaxuFXa_!!2071048479.jpg

Even more sources found, it seems they are popping out everywhere now. All we need now is a copy of the firmware v70.

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll!)

Lol Clarion! That brings back memories of car audio competition in college. Buddy of mine had a REALLY nice Clarion setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back