New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(hmm) - think Mazda should extend this to all 2018 purchases (2, 3, CX-5 & CX-9) around the world:

"While the 2018 Mazda6 is already on sale, Mazda says the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay upgrade will be available starting in June. Those already driving a 2018 Mazda6 Touring or higher will be able to take their sedan to the dealer for a free retrofit."

Source: 2018 Mazda6 is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Friendly—Finally!

I think if they're gonna do that might as well include all 2nd Gen CX-5s :)

Right. Which is why it's a free upgrade. The rest of us need the USB ports.

They might extend it to 2018 owners as a free upgrade regardless of whether hardware changes are needed or not

I doubt it, a software upgrade takes little to no time. Changing the USB ports is probably an hour worth of labour and the risk of breaking something jn the process.

Unless Mazda reimburses the workshops, they are more than likely to charge for the parts and installation. My two cents.

I doubt it, a software upgrade takes little to no time. Changing the USB ports is probably an hour worth of labour and the risk of breaking something jn the process.

Unless Mazda reimburses the workshops, they are more than likely to charge for the parts and installation. My two cents.

You could be right but something similar such as Touring and above for 2018 CX-5 might make sense

It’s getting to the point where Mazda needs to outline some of the details with concrete dates and vehicles.

That photo shown a couple of comments back had a date of 03/2017.

Either way hiding the consumer in the dark isn’t that wise. I’d be fine if they said it’s 8 months away but you will get it.

Also talking more about Mazda USA.

It’s getting to the point where Mazda needs to outline some of the details with concrete dates and vehicles.

That photo shown a couple of comments back had a date of 03/2017.

Either way hiding the consumer in the dark isn’t that wise. I’d be fine if they said it’s 8 months away but you will get it.

Also talking more about Mazda USA.

You guys are lucky. You know its coming with some dates (OK on the Mazda 6).

We don't have any details other than Mazda Australia is working with Apple & Google.

Apple just announced Waze and Google Maps coming to Carplay with iOS 12. Hope Mazda gets a move on, I need my Carplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back