New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple just announced Waze and Google Maps coming to Carplay with iOS 12. Hope Mazda gets a move on, I need my Carplay.

They are only talking about USA/Canada at this time.

AFAIK there has been no announcement about AA/ACP timing for other countries by Mazda

Funny how the poll numbers have changed since Mazda announced. Quite a few people now bought expecting it. That number was a lot lower before the announcement.

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll!)

You all heard that Apple will allow google maps and Waze in CarPlay by the end of the year? BMW boards are freaking out

Yea, we just posted that above. LOL Why are BMW drivers freaking? If I was Mazda I'd be all over making sure AUS got it quick.

Last edited:
I think it’s a good thing..... more choices for the consumer. Since they support 3rd party music apps I figured it was coming.

This is fantastic news (Google Maps / Waze coming to CarPlay). Not even the biggest Apple fan could defend Apple Maps! CarPlay will be 293% more attractive to me now.

This is fantastic news (Google Maps / Waze coming to CarPlay). Not even the biggest Apple fan could defend Apple Maps! CarPlay will be 293% more attractive to me now.

I was actually considering replacing my iPhone with an Android phone to be able to use Waze on AA. No need to now that CarPlay will support Waze.

Yea, we just posted that above. LOL Why are BMW drivers freaking? If I was Mazda I'd be all over making sure AUS got it quick.

Oh. I mean in a good way. Is BMW the only one that offers CarPlay wireless? Plus it can be activated for a nominal fee after delivery, for those of us that screwed that one up. [emoji23]

Just for interest, the MZD version on my CX-5 is 59.00.540 4A N. Not sure what the 4A and N means. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back