NEPOC Roll call!!

Sent an email to join NEPOC, so I'll shout out anyway!

Justin, 23 rhode island aim: protegespeed5
(bowdown)

lol, sounds like fun! Hopefully I'll get my wheels and suspension in by then (rockon)

I love my black baby, only prob is she looks like pigpen again approx. 3.2 seconds after I leave the car wash.....Damn it's hard to keep it clean! Gotta love NE weather....

^^^

black looks soooo nice when clean. hard to keep clean though.....
bestnestT.jpg

yea, they def look beautiful when clean....^^^^those sub-zeros? They look niiiiiice. Here's a couple pics before the new wheels and suspension, which are on their way! Work nezart Spoke 2 w/ falken st115, espiler springs w/ tokico hp's (rockon)
810990_10_full.jpg

810990_12_full.jpg

^^^

memories of my car stock........thats was my car stock. leather, moonroof, 6 cd changer.......

looks nice though......

-R

yea so far I've thrown on the smoked altezza's. Did the clear bumper mod. All the headlight, fogs and marker bulbs are all PIAA Xtreme white. Stubby antenna, which SUCKS for reception but looks damn sexy. All the major stuff coming now...can't wait! I'm psyched to be cruising with a cool group of mazda nuts from NE like myself! (friday)

i had a short stubby antenna that broke and i ended up getting another one last fall is about 6 inches long and reception is soooo much better using it.....i don't listen to the radio much but the woman does when she is on the car.....she likes the new one better.

old pic of my car, pre dropped, before konigs, have the roof rack on, still have the leather seats....

stock.jpg

this thread is way off-topic.........

Did you remove the roof rack yourself? If so, how much of a pain in the ass was it?

snowblazin said:
Did you remove the roof rack yourself? If so, how much of a pain in the ass was it?

i just remove the load bars when i don't have my bikes, skies or kayaks on top of my car......takes all of 10 mins..

when you have a black car, you can't see the side rail, which makes it looks there is nothing on top of the car when you don't have the load bars on.....

i like that......

doug = dougwho

Mark, You gotta enter some type of comp cause there aint that many turbo's on mp5's round here!

maybe we should organize this info into one post then maybe send then make the Buddy list downloadable. If someone organizes it i will host it on my store server.

Latest posts

Back