NEPOC Roll call!!

wow this is an old thread... but anyways

msprotege sn: tsunami

aim tsunami79

name Derek... livin in the portland area of maine.....

It's ALIIIIIIIVE!
youngfrank75.jpeg

Old threads never die, eh?

Pretzellogic, aka Brent, aka The Great White Hope.
(edit: I don't have AIM)

Last edited:
Hello my name is Erik, some people call me swed or erock, my aim in Erock645 and i have a problem with putting too much money into my protege 5

bazooka joe said:
hows your car coming man?

hey i have a question for us p5'ers going turbo. do we have to tape the oil pan so the turbo can get oil or do we inch per inch have the same engine as the msp?

the tap in the oil pan is for oil RETURN. you get you oil for the turbo from the tap in the block where the sender unit is. hope that helps!

pro5maniac said:
hey i have a question for us p5'ers going turbo. do we have to tape the oil pan so the turbo can get oil or do we inch per inch have the same engine as the msp?

bazooka joe said:
the tap in the oil pan is for oil RETURN. you get you oil for the turbo from the tap in the block where the sender unit is. hope that helps!
What he said.

The moment I drilled my oil pan was the closest I had come to taking up religion in a while :D

AbsoluteSwed said:
i have a problem with putting too much money into my protege 5

hi erik,

think many of us on the boards agee with your above commect.....once you start, it is difficult to stop modding your car......

-ryan

about 10 g's.......i can't even fathom it when i think about it...yikes.....what a dumb ass!

bazooka joe said:
about 10 g's.......i can't even fathom it when i think about it...yikes.....what a dumb ass!

mark takes the care in the modding dept for NEPOC!

ya, i take the cake all right!!! looks like i'll be spending some more soon....i need to add an extra fuel injector in my charge pipe in order to get the AF's down to a safe level.....oh well, just gotta work a few more side jobs i guess!! haha

Latest posts

Back