NEMOC Random BS Thread

I think the auto manufacturers are being a bit aggressive with adding technology and not thoroughly testing it. My wife has all kinds of problems with her Ford Focus.

Sounds like my Hyundai Veloster... It has a direct Pandora control app, but doesn't work with any Android phone. iPhone only.

Hyundai's response: You should buy an iPhone...

im really hoping that manufacturers start making things with more android compatibility. i love having a droid now but really not as much is 100% compatible with it. thats the only thing that would bring me back towards an iphone in the future

Aftermarket radio unit is cheaper than a new phone now days ...

Jeff I'll txt ya about the route to lrp ..

good day....beauty here...hope to get the cars washed...after the apartment work...
IMG_0960_zps9494deb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] new garage 36x30 and no posts!
IMG_0963_zps7f4a42eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
stairs to our place above garage
IMG_0962_zps2d3352d3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
family room looking out to the deck
IMG_0961_zpse5919624.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
bath and 2 bedrooms

Last edited:
Nice Mark.

Great day at autox today. Had a blast for the last one of the season. looking forward to LRP

Looking good so far Mark - that family room going to have a nice big sliding glass door? Seems like it would fit perfectly especially for the deck outside.

thanks guys, ya, sliding french doors out to a 12x12 deck...if you look hard enough from that door opening you can see my old house!

Morning everyone.

Very cool mark, I'm sure it will look awesome when it's done. Why kind of wood/stain are you using for the deck? Or have you not decided yet :)

Morning everyone.

Very cool mark, I'm sure it will look awesome when it's done. Why kind of wood/stain are you using for the deck? Or have you not decided yet :)
no wood, all non natural materials...all the trim, siding and decks/porches will be plastic and vinyl. deck will be composite materials. no more painting or rot

Last Tech nite for me tonite. CHanged the tranny and diff fluids and balanced and rotated the tires.

Not much longer now.

I know, this season went by pretty fast! When you heading south? Are you going to the same place again or trying a new area of FL ?

what a bummer. im wearing a hump day tshirt over top a polo (so collar sticks out, aka, professional). except for a few friends in my department, NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING! i feel neglected

Last edited:
detailing the miata this weekend and doing an oil change in preparation for lime rock. w00t

Did the oil change on the MSP yesterday and will be detailing the MS3 this weekend in preparation for Lime Rock! Can't wait to see our NEMOC Family, other than Bruce and Mahk!

I know, this season went by pretty fast! When you heading south? Are you going to the same place again or trying a new area of FL ?

Yes, it seemed like spring was just a couple of months ago.

Oct to Jan we are on the gulf near Corpus Christi.
Jan to Mar back to Pensacola FL
Mar to Apr maybe Myrtle Beach.

Did the oil change on the MSP yesterday and will be detailing the MS3 this weekend in preparation for Lime Rock! Can't wait to see our NEMOC Family, other than Bruce and Mahk!

Wow, not feeling the love.

what a bummer. im wearing a hump day tshirt over top a polo (so collar sticks out, aka, professional). except for a few friends in my department, NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING! i feel neglected

Happy Hump day!!

Looking at the route we will be taking, Looks like I-71, I-65, I-40, I-30.

Any ideas on what the weather may be like for 71 and 65 during Oct?
Worried about running into cold weather or snow.

Back