NEMOC Random BS Thread

Anyone going to the Spartan Race at Killington this weekend? :)
i'd go to watch some day....i think i'd die if i did that
Yes, it seemed like spring was just a couple of months ago.

Oct to Jan we are on the gulf near Corpus Christi.
Jan to Mar back to Pensacola FL
Mar to Apr maybe Myrtle Beach.

Wow, not feeling the love.

Happy Hump day!!

cool....ya, no love from the big guy!! ;)

Looking at the route we will be taking, Looks like I-71, I-65, I-40, I-30.

Any ideas on what the weather may be like for 71 and 65 during Oct?
Worried about running into cold weather or snow.

71 will be rolling right by us!! My guess is you won't have any winter weather problems over that route in October. It's not as mountainous as 77 and further east. And we normally don't get snow here in October ... but there's always a first time I suppose. I'd think you'll be alright though, for what my two cents is worth.

I think what Marlon meant, Bruce, is that we've seen you two this year, haven't seen any of the other nemocers in a whole year. At least that's what i hope he meant.

71 will be rolling right by us!! My guess is you won't have any winter weather problems over that route in October. It's not as mountainous as 77 and further east. And we normally don't get snow here in October ... but there's always a first time I suppose. I'd think you'll be alright though, for what my two cents is worth.

I think what Marlon meant, Bruce, is that we've seen you two this year, haven't seen any of the other nemocers in a whole year. At least that's what i hope he meant.

Thanks Lauri, hope you're doing well. No worries, just poking fun at the small-big guy.

snow in oct? it might be coldish....where are these routes anyway?

Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas

To the AARP boys. I simply meant I have seen you both several times this year and not the rest of the family! Bruce, we should not see snow in October, in fact Mid-Ocotber is the height of the Fall Colors in Ohio/ Please let us know when you are in the neighborhood, we can hook up for dinner!!!!

Also, we have sold 17 tickets for Saturday!!!!! Remember that ticket prices go up on Friday after 5:00pm!!!

When in Oct? Early or late

we have had it right around halloween. last year i wasnt prepared and still had my summer tires on, and i think year before I was at mahks for a clean meet and had to drive home in it but at that point it was really just rain/sleet until western CT, then it was really coming down.

17? Nice.. We've almost doubled the previous amount in less than a week.

Speaking of less than a week, this time next week I'll be packing the miata up and I'll be getting ready to head up to Litchfield County :)

House is looking good Mahk and I thought that might have been your old place in the background. Guess the kids couldn't move too far away from 'home' after all.

we have had it right around halloween. last year i wasnt prepared and still had my summer tires on, and i think year before I was at mahks for a clean meet and had to drive home in it but at that point it was really just rain/sleet until western CT, then it was really coming down.

Yeah, I was at that same meet. Luckily I installed my snow tires the night before I left. 287 in Jersey was horrible, in addtion to watching Jersey drivers at night, I had to deal with them in a snowstorm and with fallen trees across the road at some points. Still don't know how I made it home. lol

To the AARP boys. I simply meant I have seen you both several times this year and not the rest of the family! Bruce, we should not see snow in October, in fact Mid-Ocotber is the height of the Fall Colors in Ohio/ Please let us know when you are in the neighborhood, we can hook up for dinner!!!!

Also, we have sold 17 tickets for Saturday!!!!! Remember that ticket prices go up on Friday after 5:00pm!!!

Great news on the tickets Marlon.

Not too worry, just poking fun at you. Will let you know when we will be rolling by. We are looking to leave Canada on Oct 14, so Oct 15 should be in your area. Will let you know.

Not too worry, just poking fun at you. Will let you know when we will be rolling by. We are looking to leave Canada on Oct 14, so Oct 15 should be in your area. Will let you know.

You have our cells, correct? We are looking forward to seeing you both.

You should make a detour and come to Atlanta. Petit Le Mans is that week/weekend! (headbang)

Nice. Who's looking for one??

Pouring rain here today. Nice to have a down day, no plans for racing or work.

Marlon, I have your but not Lauri's for some reason, can you pm.

Nice. Who's looking for one??

Pouring rain here today. Nice to have a down day, no plans for racing or work.

Marlon, I have your but not Lauri's for some reason, can you pm.

Mine is same as Marlon's except mine ends in 3, not 6. Pretty cool, eh?

Mine is same as Marlon's except mine ends in 3, not 6. Pretty cool, eh?

Very cool thanks.

Stopped raining this am but cool. Helping my bro close his trailer for the season then our last golf game together for the year.

Bought an adjustable water regulator for the rig. Had a non adj before set to 45 PSI. Made taking a shower a bit of a drag. Upped it to 50 psi and now it is much better.

off to the pats game today! two struggling teams right now, trying to find their offense
bruce, got your 3 packages in the car ready to roll!

off to the pats game today! two struggling teams right now, trying to find their offense
bruce, got your 3 packages in the car ready to roll!

The Phins beat the Falcons today... I don't know if you have been paying attention but the Pats days are numbered.

Back