NEMOC Random BS Thread

Ahh Mark, you're still a tiny guy.

You must have been soaked??

Morning NEPOC. Beautiful day here. Biking and a beach walk. Having the camp xmas party tonite.

haha! it wasn't bad, i had a poncho on so i was pretty dry, the cold didn't really set in till the end of the game. well we might see the sun today, it's been prob 4 days or so...this weather is awful! at least it's not snow.
house update: passing has been delayed yet again...the buyers buyers had a glich and had to drive to ct somewhere to get some piece of paper for some sort of credit/open account issue...we're out of the house and it sits empty waiting for the day when i can officially lock the doors and turn the keys over to the new family...can't wait...love the new place, 1000 sq ft, plenty for the 2 of us....i do miss the garage...they have garages here for an additional 100 a month, but there's a wait list of about 15 people. i guess i can deal with it for a year.

Mark, where are you storing the MSM?

Another great day. Will attempt to install a whole rig electrical protection. Getting one of the guys in the park to help me out.

Xmas party was a blast. Had a yankee swap. Mary took the present of the park managers wife, she vowed revenge and we found toilet paper hanging off the RV this morning. Hilarious. Both Mary and the lady were in their "cups" last nite. Never boring here.

alllooooo

i cannot believe how cheap FD's are now. im hoping they will still be around in good condition one year from now :)

G'day

Damn, had I known I would have looked for you on tv. :p Way to go out and brave the elements. I'm actually waiting for the 2013 schedule to come out. Thinking about buying Jared tix for his bday in May and taking a road trip up for a home game. :)

LMAO, Bruce. And what, now that you are enjoying the good life in the rv down South, we don't get a 'happy hump day'?

Hey y'all! Been off running for like 5 weeks now due to a foot injury. It's driving me crazy.

Mark, nice to see all those old photos. Oh, the years when the yellow P5 was rust-free! The yellow P5 will be making a stop Saturday to diagnose some brake noise.

alllooooo

i cannot believe how cheap FD's are now. im hoping they will still be around in good condition one year from now :)

Cheap is a relative term. 12-15k for a nearly 20 year old car is still rather steep. Have prices leveled off from the Fast & Furious days? Yes. I got my last brand new car 1.5 years ago for about the same price as a well preserved RX.

The RX is admittedly faster and more fun though lol.

Cheap is a relative term. 12-15k for a nearly 20 year old car is still rather steep. Have prices leveled off from the Fast & Furious days? Yes. I got my last brand new car 1.5 years ago for about the same price as a well preserved RX.

The RX is admittedly faster and more fun though lol.
Used car prices have climbed/stabilized considerably last few years.

G'day

Damn, had I known I would have looked for you on tv. :p Way to go out and brave the elements. I'm actually waiting for the 2013 schedule to come out. Thinking about buying Jared tix for his bday in May and taking a road trip up for a home game. :)

LMAO, Bruce. And what, now that you are enjoying the good life in the rv down South, we don't get a 'happy hump day'?

Oh yeah, thanks Jeff, Happy hump day.

Hey y'all! Been off running for like 5 weeks now due to a foot injury. It's driving me crazy.

Mark, nice to see all those old photos. Oh, the years when the yellow P5 was rust-free! The yellow P5 will be making a stop Saturday to diagnose some brake noise.

I can't believe it's still running. How many miles now Oleg?

Mark, where are you storing the MSM?

Another great day. Will attempt to install a whole rig electrical protection. Getting one of the guys in the park to help me out.

Xmas party was a blast. Had a yankee swap. Mary took the present of the park managers wife, she vowed revenge and we found toilet paper hanging off the RV this morning. Hilarious. Both Mary and the lady were in their "cups" last nite. Never boring here.
haha...that's great! the msm is a barn at my son in laws next to a 1980 trans am all covered up and sleeping!
G'day

40 yard line 18 rows from the field...very nice seats even in the awful weather!

it's cool to see all those p5's! i was walking out of lowes last night (and from a distance) and i said to myself, "that silver p5 is a nice looking ride 11 years later"!! i'd buy another one tomorrow if it was a cali car!

house update: passing was called off for today...seems like the buyers, buyers have a credit issue they're trying to clear up at the 11th+ hour...i have a feeling this thing is going to go south...i'm crying in my coffee right now

In a barn? I hope you used a lot of dryer sheets to keep the mice at bay.

Hopefully everything will go through as planned.

Huge storm moving thru the area. Tornado warnings and a ton of rain. Hit Mobile AL hard, some homes hit by small microbursts, one Mercedes dealership got plastered. Not too bad for us, just waiting the wind and rain out. Worst is over for the southern parts of AL.

OH yeah, got the whole rig electrically protected. Unit checks for various electrical parameters and will cut off power to the rig to prevent damage. Was pretty easy to install but I was glad to have the guy help me out.

In a barn? I hope you used a lot of dryer sheets to keep the mice at bay.

Hopefully everything will go through as planned.

Huge storm moving thru the area. Tornado warnings and a ton of rain. Hit Mobile AL hard, some homes hit by small microbursts, one Mercedes dealership got plastered. Not too bad for us, just waiting the wind and rain out. Worst is over for the southern parts of AL.
haha...i loaded the car, inside, the engine bay, tail pipe!!
OH yeah, got the whole rig electrically protected. Unit checks for various electrical parameters and will cut off power to the rig to prevent damage. Was pretty easy to install but I was glad to have the guy help me out.

nice! very good idea for where you are living right now! those storms can be crazy bad!

Look at this guy!
Not sure if I like this one more....
577844_3296120560596_835012653_n.jpg

or the edited one....
334159_270868286355645_867627559_o.jpg

Morning all TGIF. Snowing back home, they are to get a total of 10 inches by tonite.

COld here as well. Dropped from a balmy 72 to a 50 with brisk winds.

Is Boston supposed to get any snow?

Back