NEMOC Random BS Thread

good luck kyle!

many good nepoc times were had at 6 apple lane...lot's of mods, cleaning meets and just hanging out..you'll be missed ole girl!
shake and bake meet 2006 good times!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

protege heaven!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good times and memories foshua (as you New Englanders would say)! ;) Still love that bumper shot and damn wish mine looked that good today.

I second Bruce's motion on driveway usage! (rlaugh)

i just went a tested out a focus ST. holy s*** it is the perfect car and all i want. probably will wait til spring to get it. so anyone with a protege still has first crack at whatever i take off of mine before i sell!

Maybe you should add a clause that we can still use the driveway twice a year??
haha!
Good times and memories foshua (as you New Englanders would say)! ;) Still love that bumper shot and damn wish mine looked that good today.

I second Bruce's motion on driveway usage! (rlaugh)
i wish mine did as well :(
i just went a tested out a focus ST. holy s*** it is the perfect car and all i want. probably will wait til spring to get it. so anyone with a protege still has first crack at whatever i take off of mine before i sell!

Where the GTI can be criticized—a softness in suspension and brakes when pushed hard, some lack of power—the ST simply cannot. And where the Mazdaspeed shows its rough edges—wheel-wrestling torque steer and a harsh ride—the ST is smooth. In terms of feel, the Ford splits the gap between these two cars, delivering a good deal of the creamy usability of the VW and much of the balls-out raucousness of the Mazda. An inevitable comparison test will show where the Ford ranks in direct competition, but we can say with certainty that the Focus ST should be on any car enthusiast’s shopping list. http://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2013-ford-focus-st-first-drive-review
car and driver

ah man.. yeah I want one too.. reading this didn't help.

Why did I read this post? haha Will admit that I'm still interested in the retrofits. When you have time shoot me a pm with details, please. Tried searching the other night while home and I couldn't find anything you had posted about them. I really hate the search feature on this site.

I was building one online the other day but ain't no way in hell I can afford that payment right now. :(

Is that Jeff (whitemp5seattle)s P5 up there? I wonder where that guy went.

I believe it is and last I heard, he was indeed in Seattle and had traded the P5 in for a Mazda3 SP23 but that was some time ago.

Where the GTI can be criticized—a softness in suspension and brakes when pushed hard, some lack of power—the ST simply cannot. And where the Mazdaspeed shows its rough edges—wheel-wrestling torque steer and a harsh ride—the ST is smooth. In terms of feel, the Ford splits the gap between these two cars, delivering a good deal of the creamy usability of the VW and much of the balls-out raucousness of the Mazda. An inevitable comparison test will show where the Ford ranks in direct competition, but we can say with certainty that the Focus ST should be on any car enthusiast’s shopping list. http://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2013-ford-focus-st-first-drive-review
car and driver

http://www.automobilemag.com/review..._focus_st_vs_2012_volkswagen_gti/viewall.html

since ive only bought two cars used in my life, im def weary of buying something brand new and having a car payment on it. the main thing making me want this car new is that it will definitely get beat up on by most drivers so who knows how itll be used. the one i drove was in all ways the one id get, at 30k. and with my down payment my monthly payments would be around 440.

Why did I read this post? haha Will admit that I'm still interested in the retrofits. When you have time shoot me a pm with details, please. Tried searching the other night while home and I couldn't find anything you had posted about them. I really hate the search feature on this site.

I was building one online the other day but ain't no way in hell I can afford that payment right now. :(

I believe it is and last I heard, he was indeed in Seattle and had traded the P5 in for a Mazda3 SP23 but that was some time ago.

Yeah, I think his car got totaled or something?

friday!!

cant stop thinking about the ST, but its going to have to wait until spring either way. i will not go buy a new car and immediately subject it to all the salt of new england.

or ill just save my pennies for my FD

Last edited:
buy the ST so we can turn it into a convertible.

power tools and bourbon are always a wise choice.

In all seriousness, buy it so your good buddy Sean can take it for a spin :)

id say lets make the p5 a convertible first!

im going to save my money up all winter (still paying a decent amount into my student loans) and come spring we will see if ill have a new vehicle!

Seeing as how there is already a p5 pickup truck (anyone who posts the link will be eviscerated) a convertible wouldn't be the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Back