NEMOC Random BS Thread

I need to get brake pads for the 8... where's a good place to look for some deals?

I got a quote from Midas right down the road... $526 for front and rear with rotor resurfacing... WTF! I'm really glad to hear that it's an easy job because I'm definitely not forking out that kind of money!

I know a place to get some nice pads and rotors!!! PM me

- James' Facebook... Ouch!

Yeah, Needs new bumper, Drivers side fender liner, and the Engine splash shield..

I applied for grad school today!!!! I'm still wondering why I'm excited because come fall I'll have no free time.

Spent the afternoon at Lime Rock for a test day. Nice ride up there and then back along rt 7 and the river with the top down. Saw a guy with a Porsche GT3 have a really bad(expensive!!)day.

I applied for grad school today!!!! I'm still wondering why I'm excited because come fall I'll have no free time.

Very nice. I was going to do that, until my boss said that unless I wanted to be a project manager (bleh!) it wouldn't do me any good, pay wise. I could always go for patent law. That'd be a pay increase... hmmmmmm

Yeah patent law pays realllll well. I'm *hopefully* going for an M.S. in Technology Management. I'm already in training for my green belt in Six Sigma so this will give me a well rounded lean perspective.. that sounds like quite the oxy-moron...

I'll be going to good ol' CCSU. It's the closest and has the best masters program for where I want to move my career.

Yeah patent law pays realllll well. I'm *hopefully* going for an M.S. in Technology Management. I'm already in training for my green belt in Six Sigma so this will give me a well rounded lean perspective.. that sounds like quite the oxy-moron...

Yeah, my main problem is that I'm enjoying the controls engineering right now. It's almost dumb for me to leave a position I enjoy right now. I'm still young. Who knows what the future could hold.

GAAHH!!! I kick myself every single day I start then stop. Where did you apply (maybe its a few threads back I don't know). I want to go back. I have received my green belt. Good for you! Congrats.

Good ol' six sigma.

I'm starting at UConn in the fall. It costs me nothing since they're my employer.

i was gonna go to UConn for my MBA....but i kept putting it off since none of my bosses here have graduate degrees, a lot of useless tools do have them (kinda devalues them IMO) and my mom never got a job that really took advantage of hers. Kinda makes me wonder why I should bother......

Now my company has suspended the graudate tuition reimbursement program so its a moot point.

^ exactly why I go to the Country bar next door on Wednesday nights. It's college ID night.

Hahaha. yeah, I've heard that once or twice. Unfortunately, it was not "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off." If it was, I'd demand proof.

Back