Need Help in New Haven Area

solidtrance

:
HIS: 2005 RX-8 WWP GT 6MT* HERS: 2006 Speed6 BCM 6MT**
I am in town visiting family and suspect ive got rear motor mount problems. All my tools are in Chicago. Hearing a hellacious clunk on my Speed6 when the clutch engages. Does anyone have a jack/jackstands and some driveway space I can use to check out the problem? Any help would be much appreciated guys. Respond here PM me and ill get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

I took it up to the Sub Base in Groton and put it up on a lift. Used a torque wrench to double check all the bolts. The noise is still there but much better. Oddly enough it doesn't make any noise when I launch the car hard. Weird?

if i saw this earlyer i would have told you to come to the shop i work at, you could have used my lift. if you still have issues and your in the area pm me and ill get the email and you can come by

Thanks for the offer. I left CT on Monday. Drove to Chi to pick up my 8 and headed west. Pulled in to Reno NV last night. My wife isn't complaiining about the car amymore so I think I am good. Watching the valet try to move the MS6 was funny though! 6 puck + valet = funny stuff.

Back