mystery fluids???

Austin13

:
MazdaSpeed Proteg 2003.5
I was driving my car the other day and all of a sudden the car kinda acted sluggish. i pulled into a parking lot and noticed that something was dripping heavily from under my car and you could see a trail of where my car had been.. so first i go to my oil and its still at full and clean looking, then i check the puddle under my car to see if it is green.. and its clear!? i didnt know there was a clear liquid that was put into the car. i figured it could be water dripping from somewhere after the rain or due.. but i came out yesterday and turned my car on and drove around a neighborhood and came back and it was leaking the same stuff.. i filled up a water bottle with it to see the color all together and it is clear as water.. its falling from about where the oil dip stick is.. any help would be great!!!

well then it must be coming from another dimension XD

if its coming from throttle body area then maybe its something that new canadian egr would do(but it rarely drip any more than a teaspoon of water from what i saw)

Only thing there is ac ps and water pump

If its not your only car keep driving it till it runs out of whatever its leaking then you will know what it is

Only thing there is ac ps and water pump

If its not your only car keep driving it till it runs out of whatever its leaking then you will know what it is

okay. ive been driving a different car because everytime i drive around the neighborhood that liquid just dumps out.. youd think its almost out but more comes out everytime... =(

Check your A/C drain tube. It's possible that the condensation from your A/C is backing up, my buddy had this happen in his Hyundai, so much so that it came back inside of his car, when we blew out the drain hose there was literally a gallon or two of water held up inside.
As far as that MSP acting sluggish...that's because it's an MSP. :p

Back