MY Turbo Build Thread

Cars looks really good. Keep up the good work. How's the OBX T3 mani holding up? Also, just wondering...how is it your getting TOO much fuel? Did i miss something about you upgrading any part of the fuel system? Or you just running a really rich tune?

Wheels don't do anything for me, but everybody has different tastes right?

I thought about getting those same wheels. They don't look that good in the pic, but I know from seeing them in person that they go with the car really well. Nice choice.

ya i think they look amazing on the car...the front one looks wierd in the pic, but if you look at the back you can see how the polished spokes roll over the lip, and with the dark outer edge it kinda gives the appearance of the spokes holding the tires bc the lip blends in

hey what are the dimensions of that core?
and any more pics of the setup on the car?
i have a t25 thats clocked down like the t3 is and i want to see if the alteredcustoms kit will fit good

yea i kno lol u just got the standard sized core then?
cuz that looks like it fits behind the bumper pretty good and i dont want to do any cutting to the actual bumper if i can avoid it

thanks..just realized that ive only been running 3-4 psi....******* tial spring is not accurate..i now have the "7.3" spring and am only getting 6 out of it....

i think i got a unflashed msp ecu...because im running great ratios and everything and it hesitates and i think its timing related.

how does the wot box work? idk if it was covered in this thread, im not about to read all 3 pages, im on my phone.

will the ss ftc fix it?

if it is timing related hesitation, then no it wont fix the problem, it will just help hide it. if he had the SS FTC then it would eliminate this problem as it can control timing and fuel, where as the afc only controls fuel

EDIT: my bad, i just seen u said ftc not afc, i just assumed u said afc cause thats what he has in his mod list..... Sorry

Last edited:
Back