My p5..

RicesP5

:
2002 Mica Black Protege5
Okay okay as you guys remmeber.. i had a somewhat modified p5.. i wanna know who bought it .. and see if htye have done nething to it.. or found their way to this forum!!!!!!!

02 protege5.. Carbon fiber hood, grill, catz yellow driving lights,tint,exhaust,injen intake,blacked out p5 emblems, blacked out headlights shaved side moldings.. and some other things

no answers.. no replys.. *gasp* what has this forum became???!!!

here are some pictures of it..

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

holy moly.. while looking around on auto trader i found my car.. or what i thought was my old car.. about 50 minutes away at a stealership.. i call and they confirmed the mods.. bad news.. some mom bought it for her son about 3 weeks ago :(

stupidity..

:(

now i need a gun.. and an adress.. actually.. oddly enuff i still have the spare key and key fob bwahaha

RicesP5 said:
stupidity..

now i need a gun.. and an adress.. actually.. oddly enuff i still have the spare key and key fob bwahaha
stealing is bad mkay........but hey id steal it back if it was mine (or my old one) :p lol

tell ya what, just steal the wheels and send em my way. that is if they are the wheels in your sig

RicesP5 said:
stupidity..

most people that have gotten rid of the p5's regret it.. that is why i'm keeping mine forever... :D

^ depends what u upgrade to :D I havent looked back since trading in the ol' 5. Maybe cause the interior and handling has improved...hehe

iLisa said:
most people that have gotten rid of the p5's regret it.. that is why i'm keeping mine forever... :D
yeah i'm never getting rid of my p5 either. but i've done quite a large amount of mods. and noone would buy a car that has a totally different tranny that its supposed to, installed in someone's dirty garage.

good find on your old p5. how long has it been since you got rid of it?

if and when i can find a black 5spd p5 i will be purchasing it..depending on price..

Back