My new knob

he asked for opinions?

just because its not what he wants to hear doesnt mean its not an opinion?

opinions are perfectly valid, but there comes a point where criticism transcends the point of being unwarranted and insulting. thats where i have an issue. saying you don't like it is totally different than some of the other things being said.

he asked for opinions?

just because its not what he wants to hear doesnt mean its not an opinion? (ricer)

anyways. s*** im gna have to agree, although i think its hideous and a disgrace to ms3 owners everywhere.....

its your car, do what you like bro. (usa)

Didnt you say you got tossed from another forum for being like this? Cruelty is not a freind of honesty.

opinions are like assholes, everyones got one

and on this forum, lets just say there are plenty of "opinions" :D

Didnt you say you got tossed from another forum for being like this? Cruelty is not a freind of honesty.

ohh no, someone said something mean on the internet. how messed up.

everyone has their opinions?
so i said it looks horrible, big deal, whenever i post threads asking for opinions, i expect people to be just as honest with me about the items i put in my car..

if i put a parkbench on my trunk, and people lie and pretend to like it. ill keep it on thinking im cool, while everyone laughs behind my back.. if everyones honest and say it looks horrible... well then ill LEARN something, and wont humiliate myself.

besides. it is HIS car, HIS taste, and HIS image. let him do what he wants, but ill continue to judge car taste the way i do.

im sorry if it came off as a bit too harsh.. i didnt think it would sound so insulting.

and i got "banned" from the other forum because the mods went nazi and started banning ALOT of people for reasons that didnt make sense. they started disabling avatars and signatures, locking threads, and being EXTREMELY unreasonable. as a result, alot of members "including myself" started makign threads asking the mods to chill, because they were making it extremely difficult to enjoy the forums. As a result, any members that posted on one of those threads are skiing on thin ice. i made 2 harsh posts on 2 threads (while i was drunk) and BOOM... i crossed the line? that forum became a bunch of lame arguing and bickering, most of the senior members/people with high post counts have stopped logging in, been banned, or have something against the mods "new nazi standards".

Last edited:
bruno, i understand that you are just expressing your opinion, but the way you wrote everything out, it didn't come off as an opinion but instead a blatant insult to cookim6. everyone should be allowed to express their opinions but there are much better ways of doing so other then the way you did.

and i got "banned" from the other forum because the mods went nazi and started banning ALOT of people for reasons that didnt make sense. they started disabling avatars and signatures, locking threads, and being EXTREMELY unreasonable. as a result, alot of members "including myself" started makign threads asking the mods to chill, because they were making it extremely difficult to enjoy the forums. As a result, any members that posted on one of those threads are skiing on thin ice. i made 2 harsh posts on 2 threads (while i was drunk) and BOOM... i crossed the line? that forum became a bunch of lame arguing and bickering, most of the senior members/people with high post counts have stopped logging in, been banned, or have something against the mods "new nazi standards".

why is "including myself" in quotes?
"skiing on thin ice" is a mixed metaphor

I have a giant neutical for a shift nob. It's not weighty and my dog passes out when I shift into 3rd hard.

why is "including myself" in quotes?
"skiing on thin ice" is a mixed metaphor

sorry mr.english teacher,
But this is a forum. a form of escapism where i can practice my right to be lazy when I type.

when i write a college essay, i use proper english. But when im on a forum, i type how i speak in person.

(friday)

What. You don't ski on ice? You should try it. Its exhilarating. I have seen the shift ball in person. Eww. Ricer.

Lol. It feels good. Looks pretty good. A white q ball would have been better. But if you knew cookim and his style. That fits.

I've skied on ice before... then on my hands on ice. I was expecting my hands to get messed up but they were fine.

ir t3h speaks lyke this irl...
and refer to the internet as "oti" or "on the internet" for those who are not up on my acronyms...

(stfu)

fine ill stop with the crazy punctuation, but only after he changes his shift knob.

hahaha!

does changing your knob make the shifts feel smoother/ better

It depends on the knob really.
usually, the heavier the knob the smoother/faster the shift.

Thats why people often buy 2lb shift knobs to improve their shifting.

(hump)
i like it. i had a 7 ball in my rx-7. don't listen to the haters, pool balls make nice weighted shift knobs. i am amazed as to how many judgmental folk pollute threads and poo poo on people's parades.

numbered pool balls are light, only about 160g standard. thats lighter than the stock knob. (hump)

Back