My new knob

Different... Do you play a lot of pool? I am not personally digging it... but I guess if you owned your own cue and did some serious shooting, I could understand it.

seats.jpg

Looks like my seats are not the only one with the same problem...(pissed)

Bigger guys do that to those side bolsters.

3 things wrong in this picture.

1-hideous red shift knob.

2-ugly, tacky, ricer, FUGLY pep boys light up skull on the cigarette lighter

3- stupid metal "military tag" with the cross on it =/

you have a nice car! if your going to "personalize it" do so with things that BELONG on the car. not with things that belong on a poster in your room.

you have a nice car! if your going to "personalize it" do so with things that BELONG on the car. not with things that belong on a poster in your room.
1. Not everyone likes the knob....most that see in person do...oh well.
2. The skull is off the car.
3. It is a cross, different, but a cross... because I am a CHRISTIAN!(stfu)

Haha....I must have failed. I personalized my $22k MS3. I forgot, we are driving BMWs!(bowdown)

1. Not everyone likes the knob....most that see in person do...oh well.
2. The skull is off the car.
3. It is a cross, different, but a cross... because I am a CHRISTIAN!(stfu)

Haha....I must have failed. I personalized my $22k MS3. I forgot, we are driving BMWs!(bowdown)

you said it your self. your driving a 22k car..

not a 2k 95 kia.(lol)
dont put stuff on it that belongs on one.

Last edited:

Its his car. He can do whatever he wants, some choose to hang a cross on their rear view, while other choose to have their hot gf half naked as ahood ornament. To each his own. (drinks)

i like it. i had a 7 ball in my rx-7. don't listen to the haters, pool balls make nice weighted shift knobs. i am amazed as to how many judgmental folk pollute threads and poo poo on people's parades.

i like it. i had a 7 ball in my rx-7. don't listen to the haters, pool balls make nice weighted shift knobs. i am amazed as to how many judgmental folk pollute threads and poo poo on people's parades.

he asked for opinions?

just because its not what he wants to hear doesnt mean its not an opinion? (ricer)

anyways. s*** im gna have to agree, although i think its hideous and a disgrace to ms3 owners everywhere.....

its your car, do what you like bro. (usa)

he asked for opinions?

just because its not what he wants to hear doesnt mean its not an opinion? (ricer)

anyways. s*** im gna have to agree, although i think its hideous and a disgrace to ms3 owners everywhere.....

its your car, do what you like bro. (usa)
LOL @ digrace to MS3 owners! It really isn't that serious.

LOL @ digrace to MS3 owners! It really isn't that serious.

so i tend to exaggerate just a bit.(ghey)

but in all honesty. its really tacky. just 1 ugly thing that stands out on a ncie car can totally ruin it. for example....

if i put a streetglow sticker ANYWHERE on my car, inside or out, it will be a disgrace...

there are 3 items. each one worst than the next (blarf)

Last edited:
Back