My MAZDASPEED3 has had no mechanical problems

KaiserSoze

:
2008 Cosmic Blue MAZDASPEED3 Sport
Seems that everyone who comes on the forum sees 10,000,000 threads about tranny mounts, turbo seals, etc. breaking. How about a thread about all of us who have had no breakage. Aside from a freak rear windshield that was scratched to hell from the factory that was replaced under warranty my MS3 has had zero problems. I love driving this car and getting 24 mpg. That's what I averaged in my '00 Civic and this is WAAAAYYY more fun that that thing ever was. I won't even go into how much my '90 300ZX TT loved premium. This car mixes the performance of the Z with the economy of the Civic with way more practicality than both.

At any rate, back on topic...nobody posts about "Hey I drove 25 miles today and had zero problems" so lets get this one going.

23k no problems other then the recalls, just need new tires cause their done lol

9000 miles, 1 CEL (bad purge valve) and 2 recalls. Other than that it's been perfect. I just wish the ECU maps would be more friendly and deliver more oomph in the cold.. I hope that's something the AP will take care of. (burnout)

17k and love every mile of it. Do want to upgrade the bushing and motormount though, not because it's not work, just because I "want" to =p

5k and no problems!! i love my ride :)

2008 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
Corksport, TWM, Cobb Tuning, Audiolink, 15% tint, and pink calipers!!!

I think I would cry myself to sleep if I got beat by a car with "pink" calipers...

2008 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT
Corksport, TWM, Cobb Tuning, Audiolink, 15% tint, and pink calipers!!!

I think I would cry myself to sleep if I got beat by a car with "pink" calipers...

(evil)

Not sure how a 24/7 member that I beat last weekend handled it (lol2)

33k zero issues.... I got lean at idle cold in cold wheater but that was cuased by having the mscia with the standback, not the cars fault

just hit 1200 miles in my 08 black mica sport, loving every minute of it (except for the emotional ECU). nothing wrong mechanically at all, I just have to get less heavy shoes (drive2)(yippy)(bow)

Back