My Kenwood deck install....

Canadian Bear

:
2002 Mazda Protege ES Van: 2006 Ford Freestar SEL
I didn't take pics of a step by step installation, this pic is the final look. I now have my MP3s back, and I am liking it a lot!

img3743dy5.jpg

Looks nice, small pocket though lol. What speaker/sub set-up are you running? Still stock eh? lol

Looks good. I was thinking about buying an aftermarket deck but I realized that a double din dvd/cd player looks so much better.

Yes, the speakers are still stock, but I will eventually put Kenwood speakers/amp/sub to take the place of the lackluster stock setup. As for the DVD/CD setup, that wouldn't be a bad idea, but I don't spend enough time in my car to watch DVDs.

Canadian Bear said:
Yes, the speakers are still stock, but I will eventually put Kenwood speakers/amp/sub to take the place of the lackluster stock setup. As for the DVD/CD setup, that wouldn't be a bad idea, but I don't spend enough time in my car to watch DVDs.

I have the kenwood mazdaspeed protege rear speakers (direct plug and play into your rear doors) for sale.. check the link in my signature :) (2thumbs)

Canadian Bear said:

Yeah. I wouldn't even use it for dvds. Just for aesthetics haha. Or Navigation (headbang)

Latest posts

Back