My data logs

I have been having high LTFT since I installed the MSCAI so yesterday I switched the CAI into a SRI. I had a theory that the fuel trims were off due to the bend in the pipe just before the MAF. Well it seems to have helped a lot.

LTFT with MSCAI as CAI
idle = 5-6%
tip in = 10 %
Light throttle = 7%
WOT = 9 %

LTFT with MSCAI as SRI
Idle = 0%
tip in = 2%
light throttle = 6%
WOT = 3.5%

Much better. THe car seems to run better at part throttle.

I was also getting hesitation before. I have only run about 70 miles so far since the switch but I have not noticed any hesitation. Maybe the hesitation was due to the transition of fuel trims between the 4 maps not being smooth?

Anyways I did another 3rd gear log.

AFR:
My AFR seems more stable now and not as jumpy.

Boost:
Still getting a little spike to 21 psi. Is that a problem?

Fuel Pressure:
FP dip to 1500 psi at the spike. Is that a problem?

Knock retard:
Seems in control only getting 0.7.

3rd gear below at 68 degrees

Mods are
MSCAI as SRI
APV1.03 93 MSCAI
CPE motor mount

Attachments

• APv1.03 93 SRI 3rd 68 deg.jpg
    APv1.03 93 SRI 3rd 68 deg.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
Wow that is really rich.... or did you mean that your LTFT are at 9.3 9.4 ???

these are afr numbers, the lowest recorded by my AP with this map. I'm not getting 9's wot anymore but low 10's seems the ecu relearned the new map or something . i was thinking of doing the transformation from cai to sri but was a little hesitant to use the same map.

these are afr numbers, the lowest recorded by my AP with this map. I'm not getting 9's wot anymore but low 10's seems the ecu relearned the new map or something . i was thinking of doing the transformation from cai to sri but was a little hesitant to use the same map.

Did you check for boost leaks post turbo? That will make you run that rich. THe APv1.03 93 map should not be getting into the tens at all??

Did you check for boost leaks post turbo? That will make you run that rich. THe APv1.03 93 map should not be getting into the tens at all??

I'm not sure on how to check for boost leaks, i mean i checked all the hoses and clamps and everything looks ok but still the car is running rich.

Back