My '99 Protege Sport 20 build

Hello there, I saw you did the sport 20 front end to your protege, i want to do that to mines but i cant find a site or where to get that sport 20 front bumper anywhere. so i was wondering if you can help me out here ples. where did you get yours from? i would apreciate your help alot. thanks

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

$409 with free shipping from Japan, fog lights included... This is a good deal if you ask me. Corksport used to sell these but they are not listed on there website anymore... You will have to import one from japan like the one listed above, you will need to source a sport 20 grille and P5 splash shields.

Im trying to find that pocket on ebay but i cant find it! Because regular pocket sucks!!

Look at your local junkyard, i got my pocket for $5... There was another one at Pick-N-Pull when i went the other day and i forgot to grab it...

I just installed my Familia badge, Thank you Corksport...

dsc01084m.jpg

What intake, headers and exhaust did you use on your car?! It looks amazing and gives my poor DX hope lol. Do you think a CAI would be ok to use in south florida where it rains quite a bit?

What intake, headers and exhaust did you use on your car?! It looks amazing and gives my poor DX hope lol. Do you think a CAI would be ok to use in south florida where it rains quite a bit?

I have the OBX header and 2003.5 Mazdaspeed axle-back exhaust with stock midpipe. For my intake I am using a Cosmo racing CAI with a K&N air filter. I would recommend using an AEM intake bypass to keep from hydro-locking the engine in wet weather... Thanks for the compliment...

hey man you should sell me your floor mats and front bumper im in texas!!!!

I am selling the car if you are interested. I can't part with the front clip it just makes the car that much more unique... As for the floor mats you can buy a brand new set on eBay for $105 shipped. Just search for Mazdaspeed 2003.5 and it is the only listing that shows up. The seller is Mazda of Escondido in California. This is the seller I bought my floor mats from.

Looks good man! I helped my wife do her car up like this

She is sporting the Sport20 front bumper and grille,along with MS sides, and 03.5 MS rear lip and spoiler we just bought some new wheels to replace her Rota attack wheels and she can't wait to install them :D

Your car is looking great.
Btw if you know anything about another sport20 bumper let me know, I am dying to see my protege with that front end.

Looks good man! I helped my wife do her car up like this

She is sporting the Sport20 front bumper and grille,along with MS sides, and 03.5 MS rear lip and spoiler we just bought some new wheels to replace her Rota attack wheels and she can't wait to install them :D
Awesome, it's good to see people still modding the protge
Your car is looking great.
Btw if you know anything about another sport20 bumper let me know, I am dying to see my protege with that front end.
Unfortunately the sport 20 front ends come from Japan and are crazy rare. Corksport might be able to source you one.
Dude I have your car. Didn't come with those cool wheels though.
That's a great first post. I put Miata alloy wheels on the car before I sold it. How long have you had the car?

Awesome, it's good to see people still modding the prot�g�e

Unfortunately the sport 20 front ends come from Japan and are crazy rare. Corksport might be able to source you one.

That's a great first post. I put Miata alloy wheels on the car before I sold it. How long have you had the car?

I have had it a few months now. Bought it as a daily driver to get good mpg's. its fun to drive. I thought it was cool to see a thread on what you had done to it.

Back