MSP Production Numbers

msp lounge\welcome forum. the 1st sticky is the production numbers. check it out. its based on your vin number.

No one reads the first post in threads anymore do they?

The links are on the first page for production numbers by model year.

#701 Just got her on the road today. Will be posting pics later ASAP

Last edited:
So if I read this thread right the little Mazdaspeed badge with the # out of # people put below their shifter was a one off group buy. Any chance of getting enough people for another production run? Who do I need to contact? #42 here.

So if I read this thread right the little Mazdaspeed badge with the # out of # people put below their shifter was a one off group buy. Any chance of getting enough people for another production run? Who do I need to contact? #42 here.

yeah i was wondering the same thing, it'll be cool to have one of those on mine as well!

Count me in.

This was 12-18-2009
_Sloteg_ said:
Yes there's a chance it will happen again. If I could spark enough interest it would happen tomorrow.

I need atleast 20 people to make a GB happen and the last GB was like pulling teeth to get people to sign up.

1. jdwk
2. RogerdodgerMSP
3. Destineal.
4. MSP626
5. o0n8
6. SCMP3
7. nicholsspeed
8. will6946
9. squire0311 (wants more info)
10. speedypro2003

Get 10-11 more people and then go talk to _Sloteg_ about getting a GB started or go see if he will do a GI 1st

Last edited:
I looked at a silver MSP with one of those badges, they were not just stickers they were little metal plaques.

Back