MSP Production Numbers

berlin is 30 min south of canton . right in the middle of amish country . lots of horse an buggys at local drag strip lol . where in cbus you at ? i am down there every labor day weekend to play softball in dublin .

Last edited:
berlin is 30 min south of canton . right in the middle of amish country . lots of horse an buggys at local drag strip lol . where in cbus you at ? i am down there every labor day weekend to play softball in dublin .

Northeast near Westerville

I have had my car for almost 4 years and still don't know the production number. Maybe I'll do that today.

Just to update... #1660 is now in Tennessee. If the owner pops on here again (I think he has one post) then he'll make himself known. Cool dude though. This car is routinely close to the Tail of the Dragon.

03.5 blazin yellow #87, pretty good =) just a hint, if you dont know ur number yet, just type ur vin on google and hit search, its gonna give ur production # so u dont need to be looking that huge list up and down -_-

got mine back today form the tranny shop and the lsd is sick! lots of work too do now but im just glad to have my car back!

Back