MSP owners...what firearms do you own or carry at work?

38 special revolver
Colt 9mm
WW2 vintage german officer luger
small pp7 replica, shoots 22s, cost me less than $200
1 elephant gun (unknown specs/manufacturer only shot once, severe recoil)

several shot guns

all stored safely and abiding by Canada's Firearm laws :) If anyone broke into my home they could loot the place, kill my dog and leave before I even got the ammunition out of its locker, then I would still have to unlock and assemble the guns from their seperate locker. Sure makes you wonder how these items could be used for home defense lol I would have better luck with a board that has a nail in it.

i don't carry it, but i own a glock 23...i want a sig 226...and a browning citori 12 gauge o/u...and perhaps a few more. i like guns...but they usually live in the top of my closet in their case.

We are supposed to be switching from the 229 to the 226. Wouldn't be a bad idea...226 is slightly longer then the 229.

38 special revolver
Colt 9mm
WW2 vintage german officer luger
small pp7 replica, shoots 22s, cost me less than $200
1 elephant gun (unknown specs/manufacturer only shot once, severe recoil)

several shot guns

all stored safely and abiding by Canada's Firearm laws :) If anyone broke into my home they could loot the place, kill my dog and leave before I even got the ammunition out of its locker, then I would still have to unlock and assemble the guns from their seperate locker. Sure makes you wonder how these items could be used for home defense lol I would have better luck with a board that has a nail in it.

You aren't talking about.....
Elephantgun.jpg...?

I've heard GREAT things about them, seriously. The only thing that sux is that our 226 will come with a wimpy 9mm barrel.

well, i have my 40...and i would like the 226 to be a 9mm...work on accuracy and the caliber won't matter.

i've wanted to get a browning citori 525 field for a couple of years now...i want to go bust some freakin' clays, dammit. maybe next year...

**** a handgun rifle=win lol just kiddin......kinda.

I have other ones I don't carry like a .270 remington model 715, Remington 870 12GA duck/goose, 870 20GA 1187 20GA and a 12GA winchester side by side. I go trap shoot and stuff I just want a handgun to carry but yea long guns FTW!

well, i have my 40...and i would like the 226 to be a 9mm...work on accuracy and the caliber won't matter.

i've wanted to get a browning citori 525 field for a couple of years now...i want to go bust some freakin' clays, dammit. maybe next year...

That is true. With the 9mm barrel I would imagine qual's would be a lot easier. 9mm should still be enough power...

got a new gun for valentine's day!

Browning Citori 625 Field. 12g O/U.
...and threw the glock in there...just because... :)

gun1.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun3.jpg

gsg 5 its an mp5 clone in 22lr. not for conceal but for shooting/plinking fun.

Attachments

• IMG00021.jpg
    IMG00021.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG00024.jpg
    IMG00024.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 146
^^^^^^^lol.. not at work but I got a S&W sigma 9mm, currently saving up for an AK

Last edited:
Used to carry an M-4 with an M68 red dot optic and 210 rds of 5.56mm armor piercing ammo. But that was long ago. Now I'm a college student and I keep my Glock 22 in the sock drawer til I get my CPL.

Kel tec P-3AT .380 (hard chrome) for concealed usage, and recently sold my Springfield Armory XDM .40 cal, loved it while I had it. Currently shopping a replacement...

Back