MSP owners...what firearms do you own or carry at work?

This Thread is funny.
Can u even own a firearm in Canada?, I was under the impression u couldnt.

I have a Mini14 and a S&W Sigma 9mm. I have only shot the 9mm once, and couldnt hit s***. it has like a 90lb trigger pull, I dont like it, but its pretty!
It has to be the gun cause I shoot M9's (Beretta 9mm) in the Reserves and im pretty good with it.

01 ES here and i carry a sig 226 ind im wanting to get a p250 really soon i get half off on all weapons at sig because my mother works there and just last week i had a class with goerge harris and he showed me how to shoot full clips into quarters from 20m in about 45 min.

i don't carry it, but i own a glock 23...i want a sig 226...and a browning citori 12 gauge o/u...and perhaps a few more. i like guns...but they usually live in the top of my closet in their case.

I don't carry, if I do it's just left in the glove box, but I have a Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .40
Once I go through the police academy I'll be buying a lot more interesting guns.

i worked at a motorcycle shop and there were 10 employees and 8 over the age of 21. (legal age to carry a concealed weapon) all 8 of them carried a gun everyday. lets jus say i was not scared to go to work.

This Thread is funny.
Can u even own a firearm in Canada?, I was under the impression u couldnt.

I have a Mini14 and a S&W Sigma 9mm. I have only shot the 9mm once, and couldnt hit s***. it has like a 90lb trigger pull, I dont like it, but its pretty!
It has to be the gun cause I shoot M9's (Beretta 9mm) in the Reserves and im pretty good with it.

Maybe you should try single action lol.

i have a remington 11-48 16 gauge
a mosberg 12 gauge magnum turkey gun that will shoot 3 1/2 shells and when you shoot a turkey load it will blow your shoulder off!
also a single shot H&R .410 shotgun

lol...no rifles.

Dont Carry But i have a mossberg 12 gauge pump. remington 870 express, 12 gauge. yokoslavian sks with bayonet and gernade launcher still on it, and a highpoint, 9mm and 45, soon to get my glock 40.

I dont have an MSP but i do have a Pro 5 and i carry an M-4 or M-9 on me everyday for work....being military and having a lisence to kill has its advantages...

Back