msp build parts (preview!!....:)

Made 225whp215lbft at 10.8psi on the eboost. I managed to crack the wastegate piping that connects to the collector, but had that fixed yesterday. There is still a hole in the manifold in a different spot located at the collector closest to the cylinder head and we couldn't seal it up with a weld unfortunately but I'll see if I can take a picture of it tomorrow.

Yay! the manifold hasn't cracked yet and I bumped up the eboost to 12.8psi and set the gate pressure to a slightly higher setting. In 4th merging on the highway I'm at full boost at 3800.

thanks guys!!
I changed the oil today, everything looks clean, no leaks and the engine runs smooth. Here is a pic from the tampa mazda meet, someone from the meet took the picture.
29qgspx-1.png

whaaaa..that looks badass sander. Good to hear that shes running good. Got the intake and header in. Install tomorrow morning. Will let you know how it goes.

i'm going to need a new axle soon my passenger side axle is on the way out. Do those stage II axles still exist?

are you talking about the DriveShaft Shop? I know they used to have them but they aren't listed on the site anymore. Maybe you could call them and see they still have any lying around...lol or if they could make another set?

are you talking about the DriveShaft Shop? I know they used to have them but they aren't listed on the site anymore. Maybe you could call them and see they still have any lying around...lol or if they could make another set?

yup, thats it!!

shane02pro5 said:
SU still lists them but with 4-6wks lead and $695. Honestly I've only seen a few broken stock axles and can get them cheap www.car-part.com. I have 100k hard miles on mine.

$695 is steep. might just get a stock msp replacement. tq shane:)

Sorry buddy I got your message this morning. You wont need axles unless you plan on launching hard with a flat slick tire. I've only seen it happen on Manuels car, once you get up to your higher potential with that turbo and try to run a launch with some sticky tires thats when youll start hearing snaps of the axle. But honestly for the price stick to used, I think even Napa sells reman ones for like $90. Sorry to hear about the screws man that's bummer. I still need to go down and get the car tuned better for driveability.

took a couple pics today. I installed the new 170degree thermostat (thanks to sam), changed the coolant, and of course the radiator cap.
enjoy the pics, note the ghetto front bumper:(

SDC12913.jpg

SDC12916.jpg

cooler for??? lol

what's ghetto about the bumper?? i'm confused..

looks good though.. what mani/turbo is that?

edit- how are your ksports? and.. it looks like you accidently thought the intake sucks into nothingness...woops!goes on the turbo silly!

how is the intake treating u in that location? lol. Looks good. Dude cooler is a must. thats where the beer goes. Duh!

Nice Sander, lmk if you notice the fans flipping on as much. Car looks TIGHT! Can't wait to get together at that meet next month.

Back