msp build parts (preview!!....:)

good job dude!! congrats!!

let me know what you gots for sale, i may be interested in more!!! i seem to like your style haha ;)

That was quick. Good to see her up and running. I was looking forward to seeing ur build. But i can understand that u got to stop.

Thanks bro:) I'm just glad I have a working car yea know.

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
Somehow i feel like his car is my cars financially better off bigger brother lol.

Haha, thats funny man.

shane02pro5 said:
I am sooo glad you can finally get some satisfaction out of all that hard work Sander! I'm sure you already have but... check everything over top to bottom for leaks 5x!

It's all worth it in the end!

My 3071r is going in today

Thanks Shane:) I've been meticulously checking the car everyday. No leaks so far and she's running nicely.
The GT3071R is an awesome turbo bro, what backhousing did you go with? 0.63A/R?
yellowmsp035 said:
good job dude!! congrats!!

let me know what you gots for sale, i may be interested in more!!! i seem to like your style haha

Thanks Scott, I think you've got most of the best parts I had but I'll keep looking to see what I can find in the garage full O' mazda parts.

Sander...I hate my car. I wish tuning was free. I DON'T want to shell out the cost of an Xbox to get this car to haul. I seriously DO NOT want to spend that type of money on this car anymore.

lol, a car like sander's costs a little more than the cost of an xbox =P

honestly if you spend the kind of money needed to have a badass car like this you can't skip out on the tune, it's key and will make or break the money you have spent already...trust me lol

besides...2-300 bucks is not a lot of money for what you get out of it...if you just throw a fatty ass turbo on the stock setup it may haul ass or it may just lag like a son of a b**** and blow your motor, and that was a 1300-1400 dollar expense (if you bought new)...now look at the 2-300 dollar expense and see the kinds of gains to get, you will be amazed at how much more you would get from that than the turbo alone ;-)

You obviously dont know me or my car lol been built for a year now. The fee to tune my car is actually around 500 after dyne time. I shouldve been more specific.

You obviously dont know me or my car lol been built for a year now. The fee to tune my car is actually around 500 after dyne time. I shouldve been more specific.

lol, no I don't know your car specifically...but after looking at your sig I see you've got the hiboost kit, and your also working on a built block
500 in comparison with the amount that you spent on the car already is nothing, it's worth it to spend that last bit is all I'm sayin

Last edited:
its upsetting that this awesome car is SO close to me yet i havent seen it yet!

hahahaha

o man, i have a lot to learn from you. the last thing ive bought my car is a 626 manifold, next is a new clutch to get me into low 14's

gotta step up my game

Last edited:
lol, no I don't know your car specifically...but after looking at your sig I see you've got the hiboost kit, and your also working on a built block
500 in comparison with the amount that you spent on the car already is nothing, it's worth it to spend that last bit is all I'm sayin
Yo're right man...that's what Sander told me too.
Fredo, hate to say it, but it's the shop you're taking it to...

What do you mean? I hate the car cause im stuck between spending the money or not to tune it and there's days I rather not. I know once I tune it though it's gonna be a blast to drive but then I start braking trannys faster. That's what has me annoyed...Spend XX amount of money then something else brakes down the road. It's just a matter of time I lose the rack and pinion which is already creaking.

lol, I hear ya on that last bit...which is why I decided to sell the car stock and keep my parts to turn it into a track only project, too much money to be spending too often on a daily driver for a guy like me...especially in this economy =(

fredo, get rid of the mp3 and then buy an s2k, take out the stock motor and replace with you know what;)

Back