Ms6 engine noise with video

Thinking that too. If anything the belt is too tight. Anyone have the specs on how tight the belt should be and where to measure? Also where the hell is the belt tensioner?

Thanks

Just searched and unless I'm mistaken the tensioner is a nonadjustable and only gets loose when it's broken. So it can't be the belt. Might be a bad bearing on one of the pulleys. Anyone else have any ideas?

well just because it's non adjustable doesn't mean the belt isn't warn in a way that is causing that. take it to a mechanic and see what they say.

Belt looks good. I'm weary of mechanics. Was just hoping that someone here might be able to point me to the issue without the aid of the mechanics.

Thanks for the reply

Sounds like its something to do with the belts.. But honestly I would have to see it in person its hard to tell where its coming from on the vid

Take belt off & run it without to see if noise goes away ,if noise stil present with belt off then noise is inside engine assembly .good luck

My AC tensioner started rattling when the fan would operate with the belt being tight. Take a look at that, I costs ~$100 on parts and ~1.5 hours of labor.

Back