MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

powder coats comes off easy or wut? if u powder coats rims then moutn new tires does the pc come off easily ?

PC is moar scratch resistant than wet paint because it cures without evaporation of the volatile vehicle that wet paint has to use to move the paint particles around. You can also put a thicker coat on without fear of 'running'.

PC is almost pure paint particles electrostatically charged and electrostatically drawn to the surface to be painted. It is then heated to first cause the particles to flow (melt) together and then harden.

Last edited:
lemme change that.

2454651611_2523da75e5_o.jpg

2455480400_5607cc4f02_o.jpg

Everyone else's wheel! OZ Ultra 18X8 48mm ET 235/40

This is the car that just might kick me over to the MS3 from my WRX.

anyone bored willing to photoshop the car white. please! I am about to break down and order these in gold. the black are back ordered every frickin where. would be much appreciated.

Hey, i just wanted to see how your setup looked in black mica. I will take it off if you want.

blackmica.jpg

blackmica2-1.jpg

if i was good enough a photoshop i would do it, but im def not! I dont think you have anything to worry bout tho, its gonna look nice!

you are the man!! thank ya!! .......hmm looks pretty good. what yall think? the gold? or wait on black or silver on back order?

nothing fancy, sporting a super clean set of RX8s. Sorry for the crappy phone pix just put them on an havnt photographed the car yet.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,305
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 619
mazda should put the rx8 wheels on every car they make, cuz i dont think i have seen them on a mazda that i dont like!

hey j bird what size tired do u have on ur OZ's
cuz im lookin to buy those and idk what size tire would be good, im lookin at a 215/45 they also have a 225/35 which is a weird combo but which one do u think is better?

hey j bird what size tired do u have on ur OZ's
cuz im lookin to buy those and idk what size tire would be good, im lookin at a 215/45 they also have a 225/35 which is a weird combo but which one do u think is better?

215/45 (stock tire size). if you want 225, go with a 40 series

Back