MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

Those guys are too busy to clean up their s***. Just like getting your hair cut by the barber with the horrible haircut.

Damn... this is almost an entire page of no pictures. I had a feeling like this thread wouldn't go as planned haha...

lemme change that.

2454651611_2523da75e5_o.jpg

2455480400_5607cc4f02_o.jpg

Everyone else's wheel! OZ Ultra 18X8 48mm ET 235/40

Last edited:
Rota Tarmacs (full royal sports bronze) 18-7.5 225/40/18 falken 452's.

pardon me, not the greatest pics but ill take some sweet ones once i get a great day and some cleaning time.

P1020646.jpg

P1020650.jpg

P1020647.jpg

You're from LV. Those cars are dirty.

your car is a slut, dont lie.....

i gotta say, (even though this is a wheel thread) I really like the eyebrows. I've seen them on other cars and thought they stood out too much, but on your car they seem to blend perfectly

The secret is a fuckton of mounting tape that keeps them from bowing out at all. The tape they come with isn't enough. Plus, these are the ABS lids from Partsplaza. They are thin and are easy to mold with a heat gun.

The secret is a fuckton of mounting tape that keeps them from bowing out at all. The tape they come with isn't enough. Plus, these are the ABS lids from Partsplaza. They are thin and are easy to mold with a heat gun.

your car can get a little of my heat gun.

Well your car is fat anyways. And fyi, he gets washed atleast once biweekly.

p.h.a.t. pretty hot and tempting. havent you ever seen chris tucker in rush hour? geez. although his car is fat too. i think it has a problem.....(drinks) i heard its all beer gut

man i really like that lip and spoiler as well as oz rims. That was exactly what i was gonna do except mine would be black mica. Man your car progressed alot, i remember when you first got your oz in black.

here's another set of OZ wheels I had in gold. (stash)

285116855_5ff1e8b0a4_o.jpg

2 wheels were $1600 though haha. Those are forged (and long gone)

Back