MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

rpm wheels
18x8 38 mm offset
stock tires for now
SNV30823.jpg

SNV30821.jpg

SNV30804.jpg

I have been looking around for pics of the MS3 with rims that had a lip like that. I love that look! Very nicce rims. Im looking for a rim with the same lip but with a black rim. Any ideas? I saw 5zigen but not many others.

What about the ASA AR-1??? I am looking at those in black with the machined lip....might be what you are looking for. 18x7.5 with +52 offset

What about the ASA AR-1??? I am looking at those in black with the machined lip....might be what you are looking for. 18x7.5 with +52 offset

with that kind of offset you won't find rim with lip that big(I think)
I went harcore and bought 38mm offset (upyours)(rockon)
beside I feel that my car handles better because wheels stick out more outside and are wider,what makes wheel base wider

Last edited:
with that kind of offset you won't find rim with lip that big(I think)
I went harcore and bought 38mm offset (upyours)(rockon)
beside I feel that my car handles better because wheels stick out more outside and are wider,what makes wheel base wider

I hope you're right as I'm with a +42 offset and kinda of worried it might be too much.

I have been looking around for pics of the MS3 with rims that had a lip like that. I love that look! Very nicce rims. Im looking for a rim with the same lip but with a black rim. Any ideas? I saw 5zigen but not many others.

Have you check out Axis wheels with the Maxis lip? The spokes are offset (not the wheel offset) so that they can get a monster lip with propper fit. They also have faux staggered setups. Scroll down to the penta, it look slike the wheel above and you can get up to a 3" lip with correct offset.

Now that you bring up milling thw inside of the mounting flange....how much can you safely mill down a wheel....I have Enkei RS-7's coming with a +45 offset.....can I mill them down to a +48 or +50 offset???

i would take it to a machine shop and talk to them about it. The guy I used before had a machine shop in his garage. It's tough to find a reliable place, but dont judge it by its exterior. Sometimes its the smaller places that do the best work... I should take a picture of the place i go, its hilarious. Literally the path from his driveway to his shop is lined with 5 foot piles of scrapped engine parts, looks more like a horror movie than a place of business.

i would take it to a machine shop and talk to them about it. The guy I used before had a machine shop in his garage. It's tough to find a reliable place, but dont judge it by its exterior. Sometimes its the smaller places that do the best work... I should take a picture of the place i go, its hilarious. Literally the path from his driveway to his shop is lined with 5 foot piles of scrapped engine parts, looks more like a horror movie than a place of business.

You just described my machinist's shop.

You just described my machinist's shop.

haha you gotta love it man. We took my buddy's flywheel in there one day and he was blown away that this is where he was getting work done on his car... but the final product was top notch, and thats all that really matters.

Back